Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Guernsey Thread

<br />
<br />One thing to bear in mind, is that unlike UK teams it would be very unlikely that GFC will be able to sign any new and better players, as players are surely only to be those resident in the island. Also, GFC are NOT paying players, I know one or 2 posters doubt this (one claimed that Ryan zico black had dropped down from the conference) but they are not.<br />
<br /><br />Not quite correct Guernsey, I quoted that Ryan Zico Black had played in the Conference,<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />The way it was worded hinted that he had recently played in the conference, no mention that he played in Australia and more recently for a guernsey club. There was also a hint that he may be paud, otherwise why else make a drop from conference to CCL. Edited by Guernsey

<br />
<br />One thing to bear in mind, is that unlike UK teams it would be very unlikely that GFC will be able to sign any new and better players, as players are surely only to be those resident in the island. Also, GFC are NOT paying players, I know one or 2 posters doubt this (one claimed that Ryan zico black had dropped down from the conference) but they are not.<br />
<br /><br />Not quite correct Guernsey, I quoted that Ryan Zico Black had played in the Conference,<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />The way it was worded hinted that he had recently played in the conference, no mention that he played in Australia and more recently for a guernsey club. There was also a hint that he may be paud, otherwise why else make a drop from conference to CCL.

I think he played in Spain not Australia.

<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br />The way it was worded hinted that he had recently played in the conference, no mention that he played in Australia and more recently for a guernsey club. There was also a hint that he may be paud, otherwise why else make a drop from conference to CCL.

According to http://nifootball.blogspot.com/2008/07/ryan-zico-black.html he played in both Australia and Spain

<br />

According to http://nifootball.bl...zico-black.html he played in both Australia and Spain

It is a funny fact,that most of what I quote turns out to be fact not fiction.Cannot be bothered to trawl through the Guernsey posts to find the original post.

If you can't comprehend the possibility that he might just want to play for his island then you are underestimating how loyal and patriotic Guerns are.

I don't know if any of the players are being paid. I don't believe they are, from what I understand of the GFC venture.

Smudge, please try and post fact. He does not have some sort of easy job. He has a manual job and works bloody hard.

I suggest if you have any evidence that GFC are paying players you tell us, you are posting inaccurate rumours once again and it makes you look rather foolish.

Edited by Guernsey

Smudge, please try and post fact. He does not have some sort of easy job. He has a manual job and works bloody hard.

I suggest if you have any evidence that GFC are paying players you tell us, you are posting inaccurate rumours once again and it makes you look rather foolish.

Where have I said on any thread that Guernsey F.C. are paying Players.

You hinted hit at it at 7.49, yes you put a smiley... but you have mentioned or hinted at this before.

<br />

According to http://nifootball.bl...zico-black.html he played in both Australia and Spain

From reading pervious threads/posts this player by all accounts is Guernsey's best player, so I've just read the article.

Now did I hear someone say from Guernsey that not one Guernsey player gets paid...........mmmnnnn I'm not too sure about that !!!