Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well Done Krooner!!!!!!!!

Smudge

No not another Gold Membership been bought,something more wonderful than that.When every New Year comes most people make a resolution,being in my own case,No more late night rants,cut back on the Drink and Fags,but having no will power,I lasted 3 days,it was an improvement though on last year.But here amongst our midst,we have a man with a cast iron will,means what he says,and modest with it, our very own KROONER.So one and all let's encourage him to achieve his target,up to date the great leader has lost 19lbs in one month, a great achievement you must agree.Cove and Camberley it has been rumoured have had to slash their Budgets,due to less burger sales,to the great Man.Shame he never let us know,we could of Sponsored him,and wiped out the National Debt.The downside is Duncs will have to find a new name for him.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KROONER,BE WORTH IT IN THE END.

Cheered me up no end with that post Fingers.No praise from you then?

A friends lad works at McD Camberley. Got told yesterday he's got to go - falling sales :(

Never mind I am sure Matt will get another job ;)

Cheered me up no end with that post Fingers.No praise from you then?

A friends lad works at McD Camberley. Got told yesterday he's got to go - falling sales :(

Never mind I am sure Matt will get another job ;)

Best PM Piercey and tell him how its done mate.......

I've done a month off the booze as of today which I'm pretty pleased with. Target is to do three months. So I've lost about 3/4 of a stone! But 19lbs is bloody good going Kroons, how you done that?

No Booze and eating properly with a dose of exercise put in.

I've done a month off the booze as of today which I'm pretty pleased with. Target is to do three months. So I've lost about 3/4 of a stone! But 19lbs is bloody good going Kroons, how you done that?

No Booze and eating properly with a dose of exercise put in.

Well done fella great effort, you can do the run at sheers if you like mate just get hold of YV.

Was it Atkins Kroons?

Edited by loop

Well done Kroons. That is an impressive effort. I know what it takes to lose weight and it isn't easy. Keep up the good work!

I notice you didn't do much to keep the diet up on Tuesday night, ProgEd.

Your right arm didn't need much twisting for a drink for the road.

AND ..... if memory serves, you left the Clubhouse after me !

:bolt:

• 1 month later...

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE.Camberley Council announce they are in the process of covering all DRAINHOLES IN THE BOROUGH. So as to protect our GREAT LEADER from slipping in to oblivion,Whilst pounding the streets.Another 5lb lost since last weigh in,brings the TOTAL LOSS to 24lbs.A GREAT EFFORT BY A GRATE MAN,WELL DONE KROONS.

Edited by Smudge

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:-Another 3lbs lost in April,do not know if this was due to a haircut,a la Duncs style.Or buying a new pair of lightweight slippers,but you have to admire the MAN,for his willpower.NEVER THOUGHT HE HAD IT IN HIM.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE.

UPDATE:-Another 3lbs lost in April,do not know if this was due to a haircut,a la Duncs style.Or buying a new pair of lightweight slippers,but you have to admire the MAN,for his willpower.NEVER THOUGHT HE HAD IT IN HIM.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE.

I was recently told by a CCL official, (a-man-in-black), that i wouldn't be able to recognise him now !

Our loss must be someones gain ! Any ideas ?