Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions game of the season Ryman prem 9th April

Very apt that at this stage of the season that one of these two teams will be worthy Ryman prem champions and in fairness the second place team to get promoted as well this fixture will not decided the fate of who will be champions as there are some difficult games for both sides in the run in hate to say but think this will be a one all draw crowd 890

I don't get it with the low crowd predictions.

I know our attendances have been bad recently compared to where we are in the league but 3 years ago we got around 1200 for a league game against Ricay in what was a pretty much nothing game.This game has everything riding on it,everyone you speak to old and new is going and is probably the non league game of the weekend.my mate who supports St Neots OS coming down to watch it just because it's a ding dong derby.Will be way over a thousand imo

We match our result at theirs with a 1-0

Not gonna attempt a prophecy. Stomach is churning at the thought of how I'll be feeling this time tomorrow.