Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attracting new fans

Maybe somebody like AFC Wimbledon or Luton who would being a few fans and play a strong team.

It's no point in playing higer opposition teams if they're just going to stick their youth team out.

Think wed have to pull the plug on "ten German bombers". After al it seems 13000 of ours hit the town during ww2. Not sure why we're twinned with Ludwigshafen, doesn't seem to have much in common with Romford

Edited by paokman

Annie, you must admit you can't beat a good German wurst

You are awful but i like you

Am i the only one who misses the Pies.

Weekend 4 team tournament.

Us, Margate, Canvey and Brentwood.

Or what about

Us, Orient, Dagnum and West Ham.

Even if it's youth teams loads will come.

I was at a West Ham v Orient youth team game whem over 3,500 turned up.

Rob, not sure if I mentioned this before, how about a new method for season tickets, whereas a season ticket is made up of say 21 match vouchers, multiple vouchers can be used for the same game, meaning that season ticket holders could bring a mate(s) along who could get in, would make use wasted tickets of people who buy Season Tickets and miss a game, the 'lost' tickets have the potential to be used by their mates who might then get the urge to return. Not sure if this sort of thing is widespread across NL level, but it is something that Berwick Rangers do/did and I believe worked well.

Like I said on the other thread it's all about advertising. New fans will come when they now about being promoted and a better level of football. I think using every type of media possible should be an issue looked into. Like people have said not everyone using twitter and Facebook but not everyone reads the recorder either. Getting posters out should be a priority I think. I think if u can get enough out u will attract a few. Word of mouth obviously will come with that. Maybe monthly fixtures on a leaflet that we could all pass out to friends and family and leave them in shops and pubs.