Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Transfers

Blimey ! Seems like Chipstead are raiding the CCL for Rymans League signing anyone and everyone from....Egham, Hanworth Villa, Molesey any other clubs ?...Whats happened to the old Chipstead players all left or chucked out ? I've read that a few went to Walton Casuals including their captain York.

Good players getting more money than in CCL at higher level.......enticing !

Blimey ! Seems like Chipstead are raiding the CCL for Rymans League signing anyone and everyone from....Egham, Hanworth Villa, Molesey any other clubs ?...Whats happened to the old Chipstead players all left or chucked out ? I've read that a few went to Walton Casuals including their captain York.

Good players getting more money than in CCL at higher level.......enticing !

Hmm. Mick Sullivan and Chuck Martini left their respective Walton clubs this week!

Hmm. Mick Sullivan and Chuck Martini left their respective Walton clubs this week!

I'm sure Mick will find a club very soon !

Not sure who is in goal for Chipstead today but he getting blamed on twitter for all four goals they've conceded.

That was Liam. I was chuckling to myself when reading that on Twitter.

Edited by VPCTFC

Glad to see one of the ex Football Finder lads is doing well at Sheerwater - Issac Robertson.

Saw him play for Football Finder v Leatherhead, and he has potential to be a league player soon (he played 19 games for Ebbsfleet last year).

Glad to see one of the ex Football Finder lads is doing well at Sheerwater - Issac Robertson.

Saw him play for Football Finder v Leatherhead, and he has potential to be a league player soon (he played 19 games for Ebbsfleet last year).

what and he ends up playing ccl no way my friend no fecking way

He has the potential, but we will see Duncs.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to go three forward - look at DJ Campbell and Abdul Razak. They both had to drop down the leagues and then got picked up by bigger teams over time. Abdul was playing for Battersea, after Crystal Palace released him, and now he's at Manchester City.

Have you seen Issac play, Chubby? If not, your opinion is redundant. I have, and he is Conference standard. With good coaching he could be a decent League 2 striker.

Like I said, he has potential and he is also highly rated by three UEFA licenced coaches including Dennis Booth. I'm sure you'll know who he is. Leatherhead were interested in him as well. Stoke City thought that highly of him that he was invited to trial with them in January. Somehow, I doubt he would have got to trial with them had he been an average Step 5/6 player.

Sheerwater have got a very good player in Issac, and if he gets on form (as his confidence took a knock after leaving Ebbsfleet) then they will soon climb the table.

Yes Adam I have seen him play this season and to say he was ineffective is an understatement. No offence to Sheerwater, nice club and nice people, but they will finish in the bottom 5 this season, with or without Issac.

Issac may have had potential once upon a time but looks a less than average player, there's plenty of decent players in Div 1, perhaps if you cared to venture down here and actually take in a CCL game then your comments may have more purpose, but instead you insist on continuing to make comments about clubs and players who you have never met or seen. I'm happy to meet you at a CCL game at any time and we can have a conversation about clubs/players within the league, at least that way I would respect your opinion although I'm confident that we will agree on very little!!

Actually, Chubby, I HAVE seen Issac in the flesh - I was at the Football Finder match when they played Leatherhead at Fetcham Grove.

Issac started up front with Mike Dixon (another good player) and looked very classy indeed. He was unlucky not to score, but you ask Barry Wilde and he will tell you about how he, Gez Puma and Anil Bugday unsettled their back line.

They beat a decent Leatherhead XI 4-2. Dixon got two, Leatherhead scored an own goal and Ike Nzuruba scored a beauty from 25 yards.

Issac, as I said, is a confidence player - when he regains it he will be a top player. He played 19 times for Ebbsfleet last year don't forget, and that is Step 2 level. He's only 19 and has time on his side.

If I'm ever down London way, then fine I'm happy to meet as well and promise to keep it civil. We probably won't agree, but at least we have the right to disagree on things.

Anil Bugday......you surely are taking the p*ss with that one?? This is your best 'name drop' to date. Sounds like a perfect nickname for you if you ask me!!

Also, the majority of CCL clubs are not in London.....you'll need to come a bit further south I'm afraid, although the train network is pretty good and most clubs have a nearby station. Perhaps this explains why some of your advets for friendly matches just seem a bit ridiculous?!

Actually, Chubby, I HAVE seen Issac in the flesh - I was at the Football Finder match when they played Leatherhead at Fetcham Grove.

Issac started up front with Mike Dixon (another good player) and looked very classy indeed. He was unlucky not to score, but you ask Barry Wilde and he will tell you about how he, Gez Puma and Anil Bugday unsettled their back line.

They beat a decent Leatherhead XI 4-2. Dixon got two, Leatherhead scored an own goal and Ike Nzuruba scored a beauty from 25 yards.

Issac, as I said, is a confidence player - when he regains it he will be a top player. He played 19 times for Ebbsfleet last year don't forget, and that is Step 2 level. He's only 19 and has time on his side.

If I'm ever down London way, then fine I'm happy to meet as well and promise to keep it civil. We probably won't agree, but at least we have the right to disagree on things.

Mayor...Okay played for Ebbsfleet last season, so are you telling me he's playing for a CCL Div 1 club and can't get into a club higher than CCL Div 1 if he has the potential and is that good ? You can understand why questions have ben asked.

If the player has anything about him, he should advertise himself by asking higher placed clubs/leagues for a trial. Thats just a suggestion having not seen him play. You have to admit its sounds suspicious ;) !

Ex Spurs AND Galatasaray striker and still only 19.

Go ahead and look him up, am sure you'll find that he actually did play for both clubs. He's training with Tonbridge at present and they have checked on his history - hopefully he'll soon be in their 1st team.

Oh, and I said London WAY... Still, will gladly meet up and we can chew the fat. Will be interesting to see if you're as 'charming' in real life.

Once I know when the next Football Finder game is, I might take a sojourn down to London WAY to see them - will give you advance notice if i am in the area and it should be pretty easy to spot me (I will be sporting a Gloucester RFC Jersey).

You seem quite quick to knock Football Finder, but yet it's helped 250,000 players back into playing regular football again and a few Combined Counties clubs use the service to get new players. That's hardly a bad thing, as I know from first-hand experience how hard it can be to find a new club (don't get me started on idiots at clubs who say that 'we will contact you back' and never do...) Abdul Razak used them to find a club, and he played a few weeks at Battersea before a Manchester City scout saw him and took him up to Manchester to sign for them.

Take a look at their website sometime (www.ukfffc.co.uk) and in particular their Elite Squad players. All class acts (bar Luka Radic who, when I saw him at Leatherhead, resembled Bambi on ice) and with the right coaching all of them could go far. Tell you what, you go and take a look at them sometime and give me your honest, unbiased opinion.

Bad Guy, I have seen him play - at Leatherhead on Wednesday 12th September. Score was 4-2 to UK Football Finder.

You can contact Leatherhead FC and ask what the score was. I'll even tell you the colour of the kit UK Football Finder was wearing - same as the traditional Barcelona kit.