Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 8th

sorry duncs but your wrong..he is qualified & has been our physio for several season as well as a TRUE GENT & has Ash United at heart as much if not more than me

sorry mate I didn't realise, yes he is a great bloke but what he did yesterday was wrong and he should not of been allowed back on the bench,Krooner is right we had a qualified Physio on our bench who would of helped you if need be.

Yes it was more or less the same Cove team that beat Ashford during the week, yes Ashford only played 3/4 first teamers and yes Julian Sills did play for us yesterday. Bedfont absolutely deserved the points which was won with a tremendous first half free kick. We were not really at the races and certainly had an off day but credit to Bedfont for shutting us down and not allowing us time to play. We threw a bit more at them in the second half without really troubling their experienced defence and they should really have wrapped it up earlier with some good break-away chances. Bedfont are a good, well organised team and I expect them to take plenty of points off those teams sitting higher in the league.

An off day for us but I expect us to bounce back quickly. Looking forward to the Moles on tuesday which is always a tricky encounter however I doubt we'll play as badly as yesterday for a while. Should be a great game - if you are at loose end get yourself down to Oak Farm

What waa Banstead Epsom score. Being reported 3-0 to either side depending on what website you check

Epsom won 3-0 - http://www.bansteadathleticfc.moonfruit.com/

Yes it was more or less the same Cove team that beat Ashford during the week, yes Ashford only played 3/4 first teamers and yes Julian Sills did play for us yesterday. Bedfont absolutely deserved the points which was won with a tremendous first half free kick. We were not really at the races and certainly had an off day but credit to Bedfont for shutting us down and not allowing us time to play. We threw a bit more at them in the second half without really troubling their experienced defence and they should really have wrapped it up earlier with some good break-away chances. Bedfont are a good, well organised team and I expect them to take plenty of points off those teams sitting higher in the league.

An off day for us but I expect us to bounce back quickly. Looking forward to the Moles on tuesday which is always a tricky encounter however I doubt we'll play as badly as yesterday for a while. Should be a great game - if you are at loose end get yourself down to Oak Farm

Good report Millers cheers, have you been given the job now or are you still temp if you are don,t go on holiday ha ha we have got Bedfont on tuesday at their place so it will be tough for us to get anything but we are more than capable of getting something from the game

DFC 5 - 1 Camberley.

Sadly, I missed the first 10 minutes and had to leave immediately on full-time.

It seems Glynn has completely re-structured the DFC side, and it was a pleasure to watch the fire and commitment from all players.

Nice to chat to a couple of the Cambo officials again, who, to say the least, appeared a bit shell-shocked by the end.

Bret's Twitter on the result:-

FT from Meadowbank: Dorking 5-1 Camberley Town. Debut hat-trick from Tommy Harper along with goals from Alex Seraphim and Reece Jackson.

Edited by Big J R

Spot on id say our keeper made one good save second half an we had bout 3 one on ones second half jus couldnt punish you if wed scored more dont think therd be a complaint

Experienced ? Thatll be me an stu bamford as the other two were 18 an 21 did you play mate?

never swore once mate oh sorry yes i did when I told you the pitch was sh1t ha ha

after 3 games on the pitch today its very sh**e, just like the groundsman, but have been told to keep it sh**e as all the ASH UTD sides that played on it the weekend all won & won with big scorelines........so i will keep the sh**e work up

I would like to think that when Windsor next play Sandhurst, the Windsor fans turn up with ear defenders / muffs to hide the profanities from the Sandhurst technical area

:megashout: :headphones:

Edited by Don't Blame Me

Didn't play - was one of the managers on the side-lines. Congratulations on a decent win and also a decent rendition of Spandau ballet in the changing rooms - hopefully you'll get the chance to hear us sing after our next game at your place ;)

thanks mate we havent been playing well of late but we upped our game sat were a young side barring me an old stu who played sat an there just learning the ropes if only we could close games out id be happier but hey weve won against some of the top sides so were going in right direction!!

gota love a bit of gold it was nice to actually let someone hear it though as you heard were rusty lol i hope NOT to hear yours at our place lol good luck mate ;)

Feltham 1 AFC Croydon 3

From our point of view I’d say overall that was the right result. Just. 1st half was we were on top and started well when I cut in from the left wing to smash the ball into the far corner after the keeper got a hand to it. After that I felt we were in control of the game and rightfully so went in at the break on top.

2nd half we came out brightly again and Joe Loyza scored a great solo goal holding off a few defenders and steering the ball into the far corner. It wasn’t long after that the same man ran through the back line and just poked it left of the oncoming keeper for me to finish off to get my 2nd of the game and 15th of the season :) . Feltham didn’t give up though and I’d say the remaining 25 mins were the better side and caused us problems. They rightfully got one back with 10 mins to go and then pushed us right to the end. They seemed to have signed some more players and are picking up results so it was a good one for us.

Feltham 1 AFC Croydon 3

From our point of view I’d say overall that was the right result. Just. 1st half was we were on top and started well when I cut in from the left wing to smash the ball into the far corner after the keeper got a hand to it. After that I felt we were in control of the game and rightfully so went in at the break on top.

2nd half we came out brightly again and Joe Loyza scored a great solo goal holding off a few defenders and steering the ball into the far corner. It wasn’t long after that the same man ran through the back line and just poked it left of the oncoming keeper for me to finish off to get my 2nd of the game and 15th of the season :) . Feltham didn’t give up though and I’d say the remaining 25 mins were the better side and caused us problems. They rightfully got one back with 10 mins to go and then pushed us right to the end. They seemed to have signed some more players and are picking up results so it was a good one for us.

It was a good result for you given our recent home form was 5 from 5. You guys stuck to your job and your dicsipline was spot on. A good game in the end and hopfully we will give you more of a game when we come over to yours.

Good luck and thanks

Eversley 6 spelthorne 3 ft

Harkness 3, cann 2 and Williams.

Great result without baker and Hamilton upfront.

6 up after 50 mins then let spelly back in but result never in question

did speltorne have players missing or something? Thought that was going to be a close game, sounds like a thrashing