Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games tonight

hammer59

Yes it was more or less the same Cove team that beat Ashford during the week, yes Ashford only played 3/4 first teamers and yes Julian Sills did play for us yesterday. Bedfont absolutely deserved the points which was won with a tremendous first half free kick. We were not really at the races and certainly had an off day but credit to Bedfont for shutting us down and not allowing us time to play. We threw a bit more at them in the second half without really troubling their experienced defence and they should really have wrapped it up earlier with some good break-away chances. Bedfont are a good, well organised team and I expect them to take plenty of points off those teams sitting higher in the league.

An off day for us but I expect us to bounce back quickly. Looking forward to the Moles on tuesday which is always a tricky encounter however I doubt we'll play as badly as yesterday for a while. Should be a great game - if you are at loose end get yourself down to Oak Farm

Looking forward to it as well, although I must admit the forecast is a major concern with -3 forecast about 7-8 pm in the area. What do you think the chances are tonight?

we host sandhurst tonight if on everywhere frozen solid in area

duncs you there tonight? make yourself known ill get you a beer after!!

hows glenn faircloth doing with you??

Just checked RH4 forecasts.

-3 degrees for the next two days, then warming slightly with the chance of light snow.

Frozen at Godalming at the moment.

Referee conducting a pitch inspection at 5pm

Cheers ITK ... hopefully it'll be on but I would be surprised as freezing conditions everywhere

Also a 5pm pitch inspection for the Chessington & Hook v Mole Valley - EL Records Premier Challenge Cup tie tonight

Need to keep an eye on this. Not a fan of C&H ground, that said last time i played there i scored a decent header, turned out to be the winner. Anyway keep us updated Briggers. Cheers.

AT 3.45pm

League OFF

Bad v Spk

Cambo v Ash

Cove v Moles

Farnham v HW

Waiting on Bedfont v Sandhurst

League Cup OFF

Epsom v Guernsey

Waiting on Chessy v MV - Egham v Croydon - Wembley v RPV

Surrey Cup

Inspections at Sutton v Whyteleafe (4pm) Merstham v Woking (4.30pm)

Edited by Chris Clapham

Need to keep an eye on this. Not a fan of C&H ground, that said last time i played there i scored a decent header, turned out to be the winner. Anyway keep us updated Briggers. Cheers.

3 goals in 2 games Mr Spence.

Nice one.

Edited by Savagebee