Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

games tues 29th jan.

well done to the guernsey squad

to personally respond to many of the above comments/questions

followed the game on multiple twitter feeds facebook and texts missed gfctv, but not the end of the world.

away games for me and daughters are planned weeks in advance not just on the spur of the moment

home attendance is down, but we have hardly seen any home games, so difficult to build the same momentum as last season

prices up on last season, it was to cheap, increase less than a cost of a pint

gfctv away games should only be streamed to Guernsey

and gfctv home games should only be streamed to the uk

epson should do what they think is best for their club

last game rye in the vase average attendance 55 with guernsey 290

all acounts supporters and team stayed a few hours after the game and drank the place dry

and if you think the guernsey lads have it easy they spent all sunday at the airport with a plane that went tech

glad to have the game on and the result sorted tonight

onto the next game hoprfuly no more rain

This is the only problem I have with Guernsey FC - the live streaming.

Everyone else showing a live game pays the home club. Budweiser do it, why can't Guernsey?

If they choose not to pay then the home club has every right to refuse them entry.

If Guernsey get to the Vase final do you think the FA, Wembley and their opponents will allow it to be shown live without payment? To be honest I'm surprised the FA have allowed Guernsey to show their Vase games already, assuming they have.

Camberley decided to compromise. If I'd had my way I wouldn't have let Guernsey film without payment but I have no say in the running of the club.

If Guernsey want to film their home games and show them that's entirely their choice but they can't kick up a fuss if they're the away team. Is it any coincidence their home attendances are down 20% since they started live streaming?

I think it is a councidence as ticket prices when up a bit, plus maybe the novelty wore off for one or two. We still get a thousand plus, i think most of the time if people can get to the game they will. No substitute for live football in my opinion

I don't agree with Epsom's standpoint but i won't dwell on it and i think boycotting was a bit daft. Wasn't going to stop me supporting my team. Young debutants and a much changed side needed our support.

Certainly no disgrace from the new lads who battled hard. Considering how Epsom are on the up at the moment we certainly didn't look inferior. I would fancy us against them with out full strength side out. Most of the time solid at the back, perhaps lacking a bit of forepower going forward but that's to be expected with a few new lads finding their feet. Hamon excellent in goal, Zimmerman solid - both deserve to be pushing for a regular spot. The lads certainly played like they wanted to win

"Where's our TV gone" and "we want our telly back" both got an airing tonight. Looking forward to seeing a few of those lads in action again

On the plus side, no extra fixture congestion to worry about

Just got in Thanks to Spy for giving me a lift to and from the High Road ground,with all them dark lanes it would of been odds on,I got run over.

Pitch Excellent,received a very warm welcome from all at Epsom and Ewell as Usual.Enquired as to why they had refused permission for the game to be shown live on GFCTV.The answer, they had requested that a small payment be made to the Charity MENCAP that they have supported for many years,not a bad shout in my opinion,Charity helps Charity,this was not forthcoming so they declined to have the game shown.Which is their right.

The game,Guernsey gave game time to 7 non regulars the star of the bunch by a Country Mile was goalkeeper James Hamon a class act.He made 4 outstanding saves,the first of which was BANKSEQUE,low down to his left from 6 yards,turning it round the post,had the maturity of a 30, yr old,talked,organised,distribution excellent.This 17yr old has a bright future in the game,Unless Golf gets in the way.Which would be a big shame,put him on Contract Vancie,you have a diamond there.Epsom deserved the win as they were the better team on the night,2 cracking finishes by Kyle Hough sealed victory for The Salts,who played decent, tidy,passing Football.Title contenders for Sure.Not forgetting the Officials,best seen this Season,led by Ref. Mr D.Bandara,P.Maskell,R. Pizzy,hats off to you Gentleman,a class Team.Nice to chat to the Guernsey Management after the game,courteous and informative as usual.