Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

games tues 29th jan.

Toys out of Pram time,well done E&E for your stance,they are the oppo after all.Never known a Charity earn money out of hard working players,who give their time for FREE,so as to fund their Football Side.Was staying in tonight,but seeing as some Guernsey Fans,are crying so much,will now be attending box of tissues in hand.£6 well spent.

TRS get your butt down to Chipstead mate... TRStV !!!

Think that E&E stance may have upset the GFC players so they may have something to say about it on the pitch......lol !!!

Its a shame for the E&E players who just might want to get a copy of the GFCtV video ? At this level what are E&E achieving its not MNF for Christ sake ! E&E will not even get a copy video of the game which I understand from GFC supporters each club that allows them to film get a FREE copy.

Grow up what on earth can filming the game do, its not as if E&E get 50,000 watching more like 50 !!!! ....stupid !

What on earth are you talking about. I am not sure if you are being serious or continually looking for a bite. It costs nothing to come to Guernsey if you are a member of the travelling team but if you are a supporter you have to pay just the same as we do. If your club wants to start a TV channel to televise you games or do any other venture to raise funds then that it totally within their rights. If E&E were televising tonights game everyone who supports GFC in Guernsey and could not travel would have gladly paid E&E to watch. I would have understood E&Es position if it was in opposition to something that they already provide but they will be the losers in the long run

My post clearly came over wrong and that can happen with the written word GG. If a football match is covered live then both sides receive a fee. This isnt happening here is it so Epsom have the right to refuse without receiving abuse for it. Same as you should be able to boycott the game for your reasons without abuse. Happy to explain my point when I do come over in April :)

Guru, that's biting off your nose to spite your face. I don't agree with E and E's stance but get your arses to Chipstead and get behind the Green Cubs! Boycotting the match achieves nowt and just makes us look like a bunch of prima donnas.

This stubborn donkey is on his way home mate along with the rest of the boys. I dont care if it is biting off my nose to spite my face I am sick to death with everyone continually trying to find ways to slag off the way the club tries to pay its way or survive in non league football. We are so different to every other club as our overheads will always be huge. Several of us have obviously lost the cost of our flights but we are standing our ground and are donating £30 each so (£390) to GFC instead of our entrance fee and bar tab for tonight. We have agreed to continue to do this if and when our club receives this kind of news in the future, the clubs money has to come from somewhere and if fresh honest ideas and methods are not welcomed we will provide the cash ourselves and forfeit the games

Lets hope not all Guernsey fans take this stance of not supporting their team when playing away or you might find that the Lions under perform when playing in front of the usual 'one man and his dog'. It could cost Guernsey promotion or a place at Wembley!

I think the stance of some GFC fans on here is over the top. Not being able to film is just something that will happen every so often.

Ormerning and myself are in the area now and will be attending the game. I agree its cutting ones nose off to spite ones face too. Now you won't be able to see the game at all and give support to what is a young side with 4 debutants and several who havent featured for a while.

All the clubs in this league need support so no GFCTV is not going to keep me from going. Supporting my team is more important and making a point that won't prove anything in the long run

I quite like the comments made about not visiting the bar until kick off time. It's Chipstead's bar. We get nothing for that anyway!

That just about says it all E&E. Why are you not working hard with Chipstead to fill the bar, help them out and discuss receiving a percentage of the bar takings? GFC does not own its own ground but they do try everything to generate income, no idea is rubbished and every angle is investigated but not to the detriment of any other club or entity. God knows how long GFC can survive with the extreme overheads but we are all going to give it a really good go

People have said today that I have cut my nose off to spite my face but it is you that have done this today. Enjoy the game.

This stubborn donkey is on his way home mate along with the rest of the boys. I dont care if it is biting off my nose to spite my face I am sick to death with everyone continually trying to find ways to slag off the way the club tries to pay its way or survive in non league football. We are so different to every other club as our overheads will always be huge. Several of us have obviously lost the cost of our flights but we are standing our ground and are donating £30 each so (£390) to GFC instead of our entrance fee and bar tab for tonight. We have agreed to continue to do this if and when our club receives this kind of news in the future, the clubs money has to come from somewhere and if fresh honest ideas and methods are not welcomed we will provide the cash ourselves and forfeit the games

So you've flown over for the match yet refuse to now go as it is not being streamed???

Pathetic

So you've flown over for the match yet refuse to now go as it is not being streamed???

Pathetic

Agreed nigel, from a GFC fan. What a waste of money just to make a point

Guru. Are you Donkey in disguise?

Edited by Green Lion

Pathetic

The whole situation is pathetic, this will be the first game I have missed since GFC was formed, home or away, but I have had enough of all the bullsh*t, if its not GFCTV it would be something else.

So you are correct this whole scenario is pathetic and not something that I am willing to continue to spend my money on. I will give it directly to the club

Ill confirm how to spot me when I know what I'll be wearing

Our green hoodies will be a bit of a giveaway - and we will be at whatever end Guernsey are attacking