Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

JUDGEMENT NIGHT Tuesday 26th Feb

bobuk

Half-time, Egham 2 Guernsey 1

Egham could have scored a couple more goals as they impressed. Guernsey will need to improve greatly if they are to get anything out of this game. Expect to be able to hear Big Fal from here.

No its alright Krooner I am lieing,I am just about getting fed up with you and don't find your I am better than anyone stance very funny,I'm afraid you will only ever be an ex ref who has done feck all and has a massive chip on his shoulder,I am telling you about my experience not a fecking story you kent

And Krooner was talking about his experience. Chill out.

Refereers and lino's at this level bottle all of the big decisions when they play in front of a large/big crowd,I base this on the fact that when AFC Wimbledon were in the CCL,I was player/manager at Farnham and were playing at kingsmeadow in front of 5000 people we lost on the day 4 1 but were by far the better side etc. etc.

Would you acknowledge that it might be a little harsh to base your statement that all refs and linos at this level bottle big decisions in front of big crowds, on your experience in just one game?

That IS what you said, yes?

Or maybe you might want to rephrase it?

Smudge - Never heard of either of them, but from what I could quickly find online, Kyle Jeffrey started at Slough 4 years ago and has been at Chalfont St Peter more recently. Couldn't see anything on Aaron Mingus, but I'm sure someone can advise...

Edited by Rother