Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

JUDGEMENT NIGHT Tuesday 26th Feb

bobuk

No its alright Krooner I am lieing,I am just about getting fed up with you and don't find your I am better than anyone stance very funny,I'm afraid you will only ever be an ex ref who has done feck all and has a massive chip on his shoulder,I am telling you about my experience not a fecking story you kent

Chill out old man. You told us your experience and I told you mine. Never for 1 second did I suggest you were not telling the truth. Blimey you want to calm down.

Well done egham. Far better side. We weren't at the races at all today, perhaps worst Gsy performance I've seen. Still not over, could still get 3 ahead with all games in hand but it's a big ask

Edited by Green Lion

Well done egham. Far better side. We weren't at the races at all today, perhaps worst Gsy performance I've seen. Still not over, could still get 3 ahead with all games in hand but it's a big ask

Egham played you off the park tonight. Never gave you a moment to settle and closed you down early. The ref was your 12th player tonight but the best team won through effort and not because Guernsey had a bad day at the office.

Congrats to Egham, best team on the night won as it should be. Guernsey were never at the races, poor performance from them but fair play to Egham who were excellent.

Edited by HKP

I don't often post on this forum. I'm am an Egham Town supporter and I to was disappointed in the Guernsey performance. Could someone tell me if there is more to the Guernsey play other than to lump long balls up to Ross Allen. Nice to see Matt Le Tissier though! UP THE EGHAM!!!!

Edited by Real Sarnie Recruit

Went to Molesey 3-0 Sandhurst. 3-0 at HT.

Town gifted 2 goals via defensive errors but third goal (White's second) was a lovely chip.

2nd half awful. Home at 10.10pm!

Refereers and lino's at this level bottle all of the big decisions when they play in front of a large/big crowd,I base this on the fact that when AFC Wimbledon were in the CCL,I was player/manager at Farnham and were playing at kingsmeadow in front of 5000 people we lost on the day 4 1 but were by far the better side we had a player sent off because he was spat at by one of the AFC players and retaliated by calling him a dirty kent and was sent off for foul and abusive language.In the whole match we had a handfull of free kicks and yet we were kicked off the park,they had what seemed like an unbilevable amount of free kicks in fact every time we got near an AFC player,it was a fecking joke and ruined what was for some the best day of thier footballing lives.

Can't remember you being the better side on the day duncs, but my memory is not what it was :)

An excerpt from the (undoubtedly biased) Wimbledon match report re the sending off:

Two minutes later the visitors were reduced to 10 men after right wing back Ripley's horrible tackle on Gray sparked a 30 man bundle. Members of the Dons coaching stuff hared off down the touchline to stop the incident escalating, but that merely escalated the incident and Dobinson emerged nursing his jaw. Ripley was shown the red card, but was defended by his manager who was quick to point out that he was "only 17." Fine. He's 17 and he's nearly broken Ryan Gray's leg.

Just the one yellow in the game for the home side and the crowd was 2,738.

Memory failing you duncs? ;)

I officiated at an AFC Wimbledon game where the match referee ejected a member of the AFC Wimbledon bench and also reported the manger. He also reported the club for a couple of other offences. Didnt see any crowd bothering him.

Godalming & Guildford away, Kroons?