Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

JUDGEMENT NIGHT Tuesday 26th Feb

bobuk

Can i buy my own copy of egham v guernsey judgement day as i want to watch it at least 10 times a week for the next two weeks dance%20(2).gif

Sorry no, due to a technical error last nights coverage has been lost. :) Edited by Jade

Egham 3 Guernsey 1

Do you know I'm just glad we are talking about the win rather than what can only be described as a diabolical decision of what was a blatant penalty.

There was only going to be one winner in this game and it was Egham. Tactics were spot on from front to back............I've seen Guernsey a number of times and this is the 1st time I've seen them destroyed all over the park......yeah you was missing a left back as I know Isabelle is a right back and Tardiff in goal and maybe Zico but in all honesty it wouldn't of mattered. The Guernsey defence was petrified of the Egham attacking power and they just couldn't cope the whole match......Ross ALLEN touched the ball under 10 times in the game which was a testament to the defence all be it one of them touches was a glass goal.......Heaume who has been dominant in the air when I've seen him was out done in the air 80% of the time.

This is a totally different side to that of that start of the season for Egham under Hampshire and is a much better unit under Passmore and Co.

There's a long way to go in the league and I don't think you can write Guernsey off even after this defeat even if we lost we wasn't going to count ourselves out and we would of been in a worse position than Guernsey. Guernsey are a good good side who I've the utmost respect for after my visit there last year but it will be difficult for them IMO but that is there challenge I'm sure there manager has set them.

Epsom lost a big match last night and they now have a hugh match on Saturday in which if they lose may struggle on to 3rd

Promotion is still Guernsey's main target and I think they will get it through the PPG 2nd place but what a nice little bonus it would be to win the Vase and I for one would go Wembley to support them and I think the manager would get all the Egham boys to go aswell as there was a lot of mutual respect between the players lastnight

Its gonna be a close call Guv but Egham are capable of going all the way,although I have always considerd them as the enemy (stems back to Ryman days with Cam)I would be the 1st to congratulte Pass as he is a great lad,it would also be a very good achievent to win the league in your first season as a manager,Guernsey are now going to play the wounded animal part and are gonna be even more difficult to beat,good luck to both teams.

Sorry no, due to a technical error last nights coverage has been lost. :)

Guernsey works the same as Kim Jong-Il did in South Korea when the team went to the world cup, the government will only allow Guernsey fans to see victory so the island isn't shamed, and therefore if they lose or draw it does not get shown - the the footage is simply destroyed forever!

Guernsey works the same as Kim Jong-Il did in South Korea when the team went to the world cup, the government will only allow Guernsey fans to see victory so the island isn't shamed, and therefore if they lose or draw it does not get shown - the the footage is simply destroyed forever!

I think you mean North Korea - see the film Team America for the spoof of this type of behaviour!

Was at the Egham v Guernsey game. All other posts are correct, Egham deserved their win.

As I stated in previous post, I was disappointed in watching Guernsey for the first time recently, altho' not knowing what to expect with all their hype. On my second viewing, they were even worse and like last time, defence is very average and subject to crosses whilst they knocked even more long balls than last time, with over the top tactics. Now we can't blame Eghams pitch as looks like one of the best Ive seen this season especially after the terrible weather we have had, so if this is there game plan away from home (at home they may play different) then I honestly think they may struggle especially with all the games they have to play over such a short period. I hope not 'cos they are a very professional outfit but that doesn't bring you success.

I can't see who scores goals if Allen doesn't. He was kept quiet (like last game I saw) and both games Guernsey didn't win ....coincidence ?

Maybe coincidence. Allen has got 39 this season yes, but Heaume has 14, Rihoy has 11, Loaring has 10, not a bad spread. People say it's a problem for us but it's still better than a lot of teams in the league. We may have struggled when you've seen us but this season we have put 3 past Cove, 15 past Croydon, 5 past Egham earlier this season, 5 past Bedfont, four past the two Erith clubs who are both top or near the top of their step five league, 6 past Rye. We have also won all the games where Allen hasn't played this season. Of course he is fantastic but there is more to us than him, and while he has scored some brilliant individual goals, a lot of them would still have gone in with a different player standing there. We're a good few games behind most other teams and yet we are still 3rd top scorers in the league - yet people are suggesting we've got big problems

That's not mentioning the teams nearer the bottom - 5 v Ash, 5 v Colliers Wood, 6 v Dorking, 4 v Chess & Hook, 4 v Hartley Wintney

It's not all doom and gloom!

Edited by Green Lion

From CITV-

Guernsey FC have been handed a triple defensive boost ahead of Saturday’s FA Vase quarter final against Walsall Wood in the Black Country.

Tony Vance is able to recall goalkeeper Chris Tardif and defenders Simon Geall and Jamie Dodd for the last eight fixture.

The trio missed Tuesday’s 3-1 defeat to title challengers Egham Town, their first league loss since August.

From CITV-

Seems rather adult from CITV...

Any stories from Puddle Lane? Has Zippy been naughty again? Will Sweep ever get to see a speech therapist? Did another dungeoneer die in Treguard's Dungeon?

(CITV was what I watched as a kid).

Was at the Egham v Guernsey game. All other posts are correct, Egham deserved their win.

As I stated in previous post, I was disappointed in watching Guernsey for the first time recently, altho' not knowing what to expect with all their hype. On my second viewing, they were even worse and like last time, defence is very average and subject to crosses whilst they knocked even more long balls than last time, with over the top tactics. Now we can't blame Eghams pitch as looks like one of the best Ive seen this season especially after the terrible weather we have had, so if this is there game plan away from home (at home they may play different) then I honestly think they may struggle especially with all the games they have to play over such a short period. I hope not 'cos they are a very professional outfit but that doesn't bring you success.

I can't see who scores goals if Allen doesn't. He was kept quiet (like last game I saw) and both games Guernsey didn't win ....coincidence ?

im sure egham an all at the top would like you to go to all there away games then mate.........talisman for the league ;)