Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

Really?

I didn't realize you were a musician.

Hahaha good one. But not a musical bone in my body unfortunately.

Winslow Boy - But you're from the Black Country aren't you, what about Slade, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Magnum and Shy

Winslow Boy - But you're from the Black Country aren't you, what about Slade, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Judas Priest, Magnum and Shy

Hahaha they are all awesome I'm Not from there. Just a wolves fan, played for them v Sunderland in Jody Craddocks testimonial on Monday, had a couple of drinks with Robert Plant and Steve Bull after. Lovely.

I saw Winslow Boy at Cockfosters last season but his face didn't ring any bells

I saw Winslow Boy at Cockfosters last season but his face didn't ring any bells

Is that the reason you didn't pay up on that bet you lost

Is that the reason you didn't pay up on that bet you lost

I think he thought I was too handsome and couldn't approach me.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Lets get back to the topic folks and, wait for it, Edgware Town have recruited high profile Japanese Coach Koichi Sugiyama on a short term basis. Koichi has played over 200 games in the Japanese J-League and managed successfully at a high level in Japan as well as in Singapore where he has won a Coach of the Year award, he has taken time out from his flourishing career in Asia to learn more about the game in this Country and Edgware have somehow managed to get in first to secure his services:

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3880/singapore/2013/01/27/3574184/koichi-sugiyama-to-lead-new-look-albirex-niigata-s-squad-for

It's all happening isn't it folks, Wikepedia has been updated to reflect the Club's dramatic rise from the ashes:

'In March 2014 it was announced that the club had been revived. They are scheduled to compete in the Spartan South Midlands League from the 2014-15 season playing at Silver Jubilee Stadium, Townsend Lane, Hendon (the former home of Kingsbury Town FC)'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgware_Town_F.C.

I ask because the Club's Facebook page has the Sun Postal Sports fixture as 3pm kick off.

Our 3rd pre season friendly has been confirmed. Away to Crawley Green on the 12th July. Other fixtures are 29th July Away to SSML Div 1 Champions Sun Postal Sports and away to Ealing Town on the 2nd August. All 3pm Kick Offs.