Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

You would have that that the (un)official voice of the Club would have been on here clarifying the issue.

As petethegreek asked, here is a UN-official response to some of your questions.

Koichi Sugiyama played 175 league games and 42 cup games for 3 Japanese clubs In the J league.  He has come to England to observe coaching here, as well as improve his English. He is qualified up to Pro-Licence (Japanese equivalent)  Its currently a short term deal between the club and Mr Sugiyama.  He will assist with the clubs current Management team.

Uncle T. The club has a squad in place for next season, and will be recruiting to improve it ready for next season. The clubs first back in 7 years.

The youth trials were successful. The Under 12's/14s had over 40 players involved. And 25 attended the Under 18 trials.

The Ground is being re-developed. The standing areas and stands have been re-pointed and painted. The club house has been painted, and Sky sports available on the big screen. Outside toilets have been improved for male/female and disabled supporters.

The club has 3 confirmed friendlies as Karen has set up a link for. The club are also waiting on confirmation on 5 others, which should be confirmed either way by the end of next week.

The FA hearing result should also be released by the end of this week as the meeting is on the 15th.

The website fb and twitter are updated regularly with info.

Are you officially involved with the Club?

Sorry Pete - no mention of the font of all things SSML aka Mr Rhodes being involved according to the response above

The club has 3 confirmed friendlies as Karen has set up a link for. The club are also waiting on confirmation on 5 others, which should be confirmed either way by the end of next week.

No doubt PetetheGreek will be waiting with bated breath!

As petethegreek asked, here is a UN-official response to some of your questions.

Koichi Sugiyama played 175 league games and 42 cup games for 3 Japanese clubs In the J league.  He has come to England to observe coaching here, as well as improve his English. He is qualified up to Pro-Licence (Japanese equivalent)  Its currently a short term deal between the club and Mr Sugiyama.  He will assist with the clubs current Management team.

Uncle T. The club has a squad in place for next season, and will be recruiting to improve it ready for next season. The clubs first back in 7 years.

The youth trials were successful. The Under 12's/14s had over 40 players involved. And 25 attended the Under 18 trials.

The Ground is being re-developed. The standing areas and stands have been re-pointed and painted. The club house has been painted, and Sky sports available on the big screen. Outside toilets have been improved for male/female and disabled supporters.

The FA hearing result should also be released by the end of this week as the meeting is on the 15th.

The website fb and twitter are updated regularly with info.

But no answer to my question if Rhodes is officially involved in the Club.

But no answer to my question if Rhodes is officially involved in the Club.

All the current members are on the website.  President Ken Batten. VP Graham Kilbey. Chairman Anthony Manzi. Vice Chairman Carlos Reyes. Treasurer/Sec Marisa Calsi, Membership Sec Nicola Bloor. Welfare Officer. Joshua Rose. HOY Jamie Alexander. Committee Members Adam Lustig and Carlos Kariani. The club is in talks with 2 people over the match day sec role, none of which are Mr Rhodes. Although If Mr Rhodes has time and experience to help the club in anyway I'm sure they will listen to him.

All the current members are on the website.  President Ken Batten. VP Graham Kilbey. Chairman Anthony Manzi. Vice Chairman Carlos Reyes. Treasurer/Sec Marisa Calsi, Membership Sec Nicola Bloor. Welfare Officer. Joshua Rose. HOY Jamie Alexander. Committee Members Adam Lustig and Carlos Kariani. The club is in talks with 2 people over the match day sec role, none of which are Mr Rhodes. Although If Mr Rhodes has time and experience to help the club in anyway I'm sure they will listen to him.

Thank you for the clarification.

I assume that if Rhodes takes up an official position at your Club we will be informed.

What's your obsession with me out of interest

What's your obsession with me out of interest

PTG

You really need to address this obsession with he who shall not be named...its getting silly!

Edited by Monkey8

What's your obsession with Edgware Town out of interest? 

There's no obsession, I'm keen to see the famous Club rise from the ashes that's all as I'm sure we all are

There's no obsession, I'm keen to see the famous Club rise from the ashes that's all as I'm sure we all are

I know a few people that are Rhodes. The FA are meeting tomorrow to re-organise the non-league structure/set up and hopefully place Edgware Town in the league they are applied for. Apparently the club should find out late Thursday night/Friday with the outcome. They will release any news on Twitter and FB and their website....

Good luck with everything ETFC

Thanks, hopefully see you at Silver Jubilee Park with Winslow United next season

Thanks, hopefully see you at Silver Jubilee Park with Winslow United next season

You're not involved (as yet) are. But if and or when you are, it's certainly a game I will try to make. Don't be too afraid to approach me this time