Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL Match Thread - Saturday 8th November

Premier Division

Badshot Lea v Molesey

Bedfont Sports v Epsom & Ewell

Camberley Town v Hanworth Villa

Colliers Wood United v Guildford City

Farnham Town v Windsor

Frimley Green v Cove

Hartley Wintney v Ashford Town

Knaphill v Mole Valley SCR

Raynes Park Vale v Westfield

Spelthorne Sports v Chertsey Town

Division 1

Banstead Athletic v Alton Town

Bedfont & Feltham v AFC Croydon Athletic

Chessington & Hook United v Dorking

Cobham v Ash United 2pm

Eversley & California v Farleigh Rovers

Sheerwater v Sandhurst Town 2pm

Staines Lammas v Epsom Athletic

Worcester Park v CB Hounslow United 2pm

New signing, Adam Hallissey, will be in the Wood squad tomorrow v Guildford City.

Weather updateMainly dry with sunny spells during the morning.

Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with rain spreading across from the southwest, perhaps heavy by evening in the west.

Strong winds developing.

So, Farnham v Windsor...

I know the pitch struggles a bit after significant rainfall, but hopefully a dry night and bit of breeze will allow the green light...

Having made an abortive journey to Stag Meadow for an U18s game that had been called off without the club letting anyone know on website, Twitter, Facebook (let alone informing the Supporters' Club who WOULD have got the news out) I'd appreciate confirmation it's on, as 2 on the trot would be a bit galling...!

New signing, Adam Hallissey, will be in the Wood squad tomorrow v Guildford City.

Weather updateMainly dry with sunny spells during the morning.

Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with rain spreading across from the southwest, perhaps heavy by evening in the west.

Strong winds developing.

Thank you Michael Fish ... lashing down here this morning

Suspect a few games in doubt

The only one I've seen on Twitter so far is Chessington & Hook v Dorking.

Quote "Game has been called off by the match day referee, pitch playable but more rain forecast".

Loads off in leagues further west and in the Midlands but it doesn't look like the rain will hit us as badly.

The only one I've seen on Twitter so far is Chessington & Hook v Dorking.

Quote "Game has been called off by the match day referee, pitch playable but more rain forecast".

Loads off in leagues further west and in the Midlands but it doesn't look like the rain will hit us as badly.

How can a Ref call a game off with a playable surface just because it might rain

I saw a weather forecast suggesting it will rain here and there. if the Ref knows where here and there is he should work for the weather forecasting people

Edited by telplus

Bedfont and Feltham 0 v 9(nine)AFC Croydon Ath,according to twitter.

Camberley Town 1 v 0 Hanworth Villa

Hartley Wintney 0 v 0 Ashford Town(middx)

Badshot Lea 1 v 0 Molesey

9 goal thriller at Farnham.

Farnham 6 v 3 Windsor

Colliers Wood 1 v 2 Guildford

Frimley Green 1 v 3 Cove

Knaphill 2 v 1 Mole Valley

Raynes Park Vale 2 v 4 Westfield

Spelthorne 4 v 2 Chertsey

Banstead 5 v 1 Alton

Cobham 3 v 1 Ash

Sheerwater 2 v 1 Sandhurst

Staines Lammas 4 v 1 Epsom Athletic

Worcester Park 4 v 0 Epsom Ath

Edited by Smudge

Entertaining game at Krooner.

First half very even but neither side really looked like scoring. 

2nd half saw Camberley dominate but the HV keeper had a blinder and pulled off 4 or 5 great saves.  Camberley should have had a penalty but eventually scored with 5 minutes to go which even the keeper couldn't stop.

Still time for HV to have a players sent off and I would imagine that we were lucky our didn't go with him.

Cant see HV staying done the bottom for too much longer though and glad we played them today and not in a months time.

No real surprise the Chessington  v  DFC  game was called off after the rain overnight and the 24 hour forecast.

Frimley G. 1-3 Cove

Feisty game in horrible conditions. Terrific free kick for Cove's 3rd to settle the win late on for the league leaders.

That is a very good result for Cove against their near neighbours,Cove will be very tough to beat they have a good head of steam up,Frimley going through a rough patch and need a good result against Bedfont Sports next Saturday, they've got all week to prepare and no doubt will be working on a few things in training starting with a fecking hard session on tuesday. 

Lammas 4-1 Epsom Ath

I only watched an hour of the game today but what I saw I was very impressed with, both sides tried to play football and the pitch certainly helps you to do that, as it's like a carpet at the moment, thanks to Steve Honey and his men.

Really pleased for the lads, very good solid performance.

UTL