Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2015-2016 season

Larry is a decent appointment, he is a hard working guy with a sound footballing knowledge, he has been around the local football scene for a while. I would love him on the management team at Grendon Rangers.

Good to hear b

Larry is a decent appointment, he is a hard working guy with a sound footballing knowledge, he has been around the local football scene for a while. I would love him on the management team at Grendon Rangers.

Not Larry Inch?

Not Larry Inch?

Larry Woodward I think. Been told his former clubs are Brackley Town, Buckingham Town, Ardley United, Eastington i presume as a player, which would suggest he has the right experience for the role.

• 2 weeks later...

Changes to Division Two and Reserve Division North West

Division Two

Hadley & Wingate have withdrawn their application - their place has been taken by AFC Hillgate (who will ground share at London Tigers)

Reserve Division North West

Tring Corinthians Reserves have been accepted thus making both Reserve Divisions with fourteen clubs

Karen, how does Lion Tigers pass the ground grading? Worst ground by a long chalk in the SSML.

Not being a member of the Ground Inspection Committee and not having been to the ground for some 15 years I cannot answer that one

Karen, how does Lion Tigers pass the ground grading? Worst ground by a long chalk in the SSML.

Uncle T, you like us, our clubs will have to play there twice this season. Kensington in the Under 18 floodlit league play there.

It is a disgrace.

Edited by OD's

• 3 weeks later...

Both Inih Effiong (Chesham United Reserves) and Mark Summers (St Margaretsbury) were registered as contract players last season and in the previous season three players were registered as contract players the two fore-mentioned along with Luke Baldwin (Southall)

Last Year October 21 2014 was the first home South Midlands League Division 1 game last season for Winslow United,

The opening fixtures released in 2016 have the first 8 fixtures all away.

I am aware that Saturday fixtures clash with cricket, but why no midweek fixtures?

Will September 2015 see any home league fixtures?

Last Year October 21 2014 was the first home South Midlands League Division 1 game last season for Winslow United,

The opening fixtures released in 2016 have the first 8 fixtures all away.

I am aware that Saturday fixtures clash with cricket, but why no midweek fixtures?

Will September 2015 see any home league fixtures?

To clarify in the case of cricket

Each club is asked to submit when their ground is available for home fixtures.

The form submitted by the Winslow United secretary stated first Saturday was 5th September and first midweek was 11th September

Upon the release of the August fixtures the Winslow United secretary contacted me complaining about lack of home midweek fixtures and I pointed out what he had submitted. He then realised that he should have put the 11th August, I have told him to contact his first two midweek opponents to see if they would reverse games.

At present working on September games and yes Winslow United have home fixtures.