Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

I must admit, I was also confused by the Wytie/White reference.

Matters not a jot. I'm told I'm easy to confuse.  "More medication, please Nurse !"

The issue of PSF's is clearly a more contentious one than I realised!

For what it's worth, I try to obtain every bit of information about the club simply because I enjoy doing so.

However, my possibly naïve assumption is that we are all trying to attract new support and interest, so any news gives people an opportunity to feel more attached to a club. The theory also goes that a new floating supporter looking for a club to follow might prefer to visit a club that is seen as organised and informative, and I try my hardest to ensure that we come across that way.

So in answer to the questions posed here, YES I would always post a friendly result, but NO I see no real reason for further details, even though I might list them myself.

What are assumptions Jeffry?

The issue is within the people assuming and guessing, just relax yourselfs.

It is a football league forum, not life and death. Too many up tight people especially in the dorking camp.

Take a chill pill and put your energy into stopping your club going backwards on the pitch. Best stadium in Surrey elite 17/18 ?

I think it is an issue being anon as other posters are second-guessing who people are.

So an anonymous poster like yourself wingback can post your valid view, but other forum contributors are assuming someone they know has posted it.

In the same way I'm guessing you believe some of the anon posters on here are DWfc people.

It seems you know me, WB, So Im guessing you are or were involved with DFC, or DWfc or perhaps Horley.

If I do know you, Id prefer to know who I was in discussion with.

PSF number 4 and another superb work out for both squads, Dan Harding gave Wood the lead on 32 minutes with a neat finish but Tristan Toney levelled in style for Croydon as well on 58m. Wood gradually gained the upper hand with Romario Hart netting on 75 minutes after good work from Anis Nuur. Wood rather ran away with it at the death where Sean White ran in a successive hat trick on 80 86 and 90+ 4 minutes with Hart, Nuur, Joe Mead and Darren Caesar offering good assists.

OK  -  I know PSF's is a doubtful subject, but does anyone have any reports from today ?

DFC were away to Prem Club, Spelthorne, allegedly.  I bet it was a hot game !  I relaxed in the garden with a nice iced cider !

Five out of Five for Wood, and another 5-1 success v Balham FC on a very hot day.

A three period game of 30 minutes saw a tight game.

Joe Mead opened the scoring on 35m and Tyrone Newton drove home from distance on 36.

Dan Harding on 68 and 85 netted with Ed Luchford scoring on 70m for the visitors.

Romario Hart added on 87 minutes.

Five out of Five for Wood, and another 5-1 success v Balham FC on a very hot day. A three period game of 30 minutes saw a tight game. Joe Mead opened the scoring on 35m and Tyrone Newton drove home from distance on 36. Dan Harding on 68 and 85 netted with Ed Luchford scoring on 70m for the visitors. Romario Hart added on 87 minutes.

23rd.

Crowborough Athletic 2  v  Redhill 1.

Crowborough Athletic Res 7  v  Redhill Res 3.

Up next,

26th  Lancing v Redhill

30th Crawley Down v Redhill

2nd  Oakwood v Redhill

Dfc lost 3-1

Although if you over stayed in the bar we won one nil.

That's very cryptic, Jeff !

Are you inferring DFC can drink more than Spelthorne ??

Windsor 3 Flackwell Heath 4. Smashing game on the carpet with Flackwell being all over Windsor early on only for Windsor to take the lead. Flackwell equalised just before half time and went 3-1 up in the 2nd half. The usual raft of 2nd half subs actually opened the game up more and Windsor injected some pace with their subs and levelled only for Flackwell to score the winner with a goal that looked half a yard offside but the  assistant on the far side never flagged.

Competitive game played in a good spirit and both sides should more than hold their own in their respective leagues despite quite a few changes in each sides squad

Crowd of about 100 there and the usual friendly welcome from all at Windsor as well as the tasty cheeseburger made it a good night for a non league fan :)

Windsor 3 Flackwell Heath 4. Smashing game on the carpet with Flackwell being all over Windsor early on only for Windsor to take the lead. Flackwell equalised just before half time and went 3-1 up in the 2nd half. The usual raft of 2nd half subs actually opened the game up more and Windsor injected some pace with their subs and levelled only for Flackwell to score the winner with a goal that looked half a yard offside but the  assistant on the far side never flagged.

Competitive game played in a good spirit and both sides should more than hold their own in their respective leagues despite quite a few changes in each sides squad

Crowd of about 100 there and the usual friendly welcome from all at Windsor as well as the tasty cheeseburger made it a good night for a non league fan :)

Glad you enjoyed it Tango.