Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Crowd of about 100 there and the usual friendly welcome from all at Windsor as well as the tasty cheeseburger made it a good night for a non league fan :)

....Mmmmm, now busy checking fixture list to see when I'm free for some ground hopping!

Lancing 2 Redhill 0.

Last friendly is Saturday 30th Crawley down v Redhill

Note that the 5th August FA cup game Redhill v St. Francis rangers may have venue reversed due to the pitch works on-going, but club website is down so can't confirm as yet.

Edited by Burger!

....Mmmmm, now busy checking fixture list to see when I'm free for some ground hopping!

the bacon cheeseburger is even better and they were doing pizza slices for a quid last night

Lancing 2 Redhill 0.

Last friendly is Saturday 30th Crawley down v Redhill

Note that the 5th August FA cup game Redhill v St. Francis rangers may have venue reversed due to the pitch works on-going, but club website is down so can't confirm as yet.

Woops, Crawley down is not the last friendly, I missed out Oakwood v Redhill  Tuesday 2nd August.

On Wednesday, Wood beat Westside of the Elite League 5-2 with goals from Hart 2, Harding, Nuur and Ogunseye.

Sheerwater on Saturday 3pm at Wibbandune then Cricklewood Wanderers on Tuesday at Wibbandune at 7.30pm.

South Park Reserves require opponents for an away pre-season friendly on either Saturday 6th August or Wednesday 10th August. We happy to split the costs.

If you are able to play us on either of these dates please call 0781 7613674 or email spfc1897@hotmail.com .

The pre season winning run came to an end when Sheerwater earned a share of the spoils via a better second half performance.

Wood, missing quite a few players for various reasons, were 2 up on 27 minutes via a brace from Eli Ogunseye and in control.

But The Sheers dug in and a fine second half from them earned a 2-2 draw with goals from Shane Rideout and Neil Rossiter.

Nonetheless, a good work out for both teams.

Final PSF v Cricklewood Wanderers on Tuesday 2nd August at Wibbandune at 7.45pm.

Edited by Chris Clapham

A quick Epsom catch up. Following our 0-0 draw at Whyteleafe we visited AFC Croydon Athletic on Saturday 23rd July and turned around a half time deficit to win 2-1.

Seven days later we did it again at Orpington. We probably shaded the Orpington match based on our second half performance although I am told we were more in control against AFC Croydon Athletic.

We kick off tomorrow at Bedfont & Feltham. The preview is here: http://www.eefconline.co.uk/Fix2016.17-5.html

You there tomorrow rich?

Silly question, Dalts.

He wouldn't miss it for the world.  Besides, he'll be doing the match report,  :ph34r:

:) Yes I will be there. I don't miss many. 18 in the last 11 years I think. I shall have my cap on and will be stood behind the goal we are attacking during the game, so just say hello!

Might not be able to talk for long though as my boy is coming along and he gets bored if other people start talking football!

Ahead of the FA Cup tie on Saturday, we had a superb work out against Middlesex County Premier League club Cricklewood Wanderers who proved popular visitors for their style of play and general attitude on and off the field.

The 7-0 win came virtue of a Sean White hat trick, a brace from Anis Nuur and further goals from Mario Embalo and a Dale Marvell penalty.

We are ready for Saturday with a final training session this Thursday. 

Oakwood 4 v 4 Redhill,

Kerry Kedze 3

Tony Halsey 1

Last of the friendlies, roll on FA cup Saturday.

U18s game - Windsor 2-1 Hartley Wintney.

Decent game played by 2 young talented eams, who will do well in time, but will probably struggle in some of the physical challenges that lie ahead against big hairy bearded 18 year olds in their leagues this season.

Referee spoiled it somewhat with a 10 minute delay but that's a-whole-nother story.

I believe their coach (Luke) gets on here and might comment further! (My son, also Luke, ran the line and had a good natter with him, said what a nice guy..,)

Edited by Rother