Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are they now?

Raingod

Both he and Gabriel are Division one north standard at best. Hayden-Smith goes to premier division clubs, but never stays there more than a couple of months for one reason, he's not good enough. Gabriel tried his luck with us at the start of last season, looked good in the pre-season matches, but when the real stuff started in the league,he struggled. He then returned to his comfort zone at Haringey where he was a great success, that's his level.

I think that Taysh does not stay at clubs very long is not that he is "not good enough" as, when he calms down and uses his head, he is clearly good enough but his disciplinary record is enough to put off most clubs. You cannot have a player in your team when you don't know whether he will remain on the pitch 45 minutes let alone 90.

I think that Taysh does not stay at clubs very long is not that he is "not good enough" as, when he calms down and uses his head, he is clearly good enough but his disciplinary record is enough to put off most clubs. You cannot have a player in your team when you don't know whether he will remain on the pitch 45 minutes let alone 90.

Well, that makes him not good enough then, doesn't it ??

Walking along the canal yesterday from the Red Lion and who should I meet but Lee Smith. He is no longer playing football but I believe he remains the record goal scorer in a game for the Town. 4 Goals against Concorde Rangers when we were in the Essex Senior League. A great performance at their ground.

He mentioned he is still in touch with some of the players, the Hammets, David Bastian and others.

Taysh Hayden-S has joined Egham

Evans Kouassi - Heybridge Swifts

And yes I see on twitter Nathan has announced his departure from Braintree - no new destination as of yet - Braintree only had ONE ex-Towner in their XV on Saturday (Muleba), vs the 9 at the start of last season. Plus Any Porter has stepped down as Asst.

Plus as already mentioned elsewhere - 

Harry Ottaway at Ashford

Nathan Livings - Canvey