Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are they now?

Raingod

• 2 weeks later...

Rian has joined Doncaster's development squad, I very much doubt he's going to be near their first team for some time - clearly a good young prospect, and did well for us when he played, but IMO a little lightweight at the moment for the rigors of our division. I think it was the right decision to play Rumens and Weatherstone and since those two have been together, we've looked a lot more organized and stable defensively. Hope that this move is going to be a good one for him, and that he becomes a regular for Doncaster in time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And Scott Shulton moves to St Albans

Hertford Town have appointed Max Mitchell as one of two joint managers.  Among his first signings is Chris Wild!

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:56, andyetfc said:

Where's Bradley Brotherton when you want him?

I often wonder where those great players from our ESL days are now.  Back then, the fans had a much closer relationship with the players.  I guess the higher you go the less cntact you have with the players.

• 2 months later...

Andy Leese can't afford to lose the majority of his squad and start rebuilding again.He found it difficult putting together a competitive squad from scratch when he first arrived.His best hope was to build on an assembled, stable squad.

I am now very concerned about the upcoming season.These players that Andy brought in (and that we are losing) have only got us to mid table .Can you see him getting better replacements in? Let alone as good as what we are losing.

Unfortunately  i think we may need someone in who can bring the nucleolus of a new team with him.

Edited by lovely stuff

Don't worry. Andy has organised a competition to be carried out last week of June first week of July. He will sign the first ten players who can accurately pass from the half way line and hit a stick on the penalty spot.