Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre season

Raingod

Love to be proven wrong.....however 2 players of the year.....now greene     plus mickey....thats 4 key parts of the Town team.

Can they be replaced?     

Possibly

However I cant remember seeing many better left wings....right backs....holding midfielders and goalkeepers in past couple of years.

Be very interesting to see how the season starts out.

On 03/06/2019 at 18:40, behind-the-goal said:

Audrey sweetie!

We've missed you! You've always had a way with words, haven't you? You little comedic genius, you! But really darling, haven't you overstepped the mark this time? Why on earth would you want to knock The Real Thing over? What did they ever do to you? We used to love them. And Auds, never forget that as far as I'm concerned you to me are everything.

A flame still burns.

Behind-the-goal

If your gonna insult me Lovely Stuff at least have the courtesy to use your main ID You are such a transparent little weasel . Get a life and and an interest away from this website. 

3 minutes ago, djwilf said:

Love to be proven wrong.....however 2 players of the year.....now greene     plus mickey....thats 4 key parts of the Town team.

Can they be replaced?     

Possibly

However I cant remember seeing many better left wings....right backs....holding midfielders and goalkeepers in past couple of years.

Be very interesting to see how the season starts out.

Wow lots of doom and gloom in townie land ???? Never mind your cup final is coming next season COYA.☺☺☺

On 04/06/2019 at 14:09, Father Jack said:

Hi!

?

Well at least I behave uncle Jack ???

On 05/06/2019 at 20:28, Albury_Walker said:

If your gonna insult me Lovely Stuff at least have the courtesy to use your main ID You are such a transparent little weasel . Get a life and and an interest away from this website. 

Got bored baiting you Audrey. You're too stupid to make it fun anymore. It's like baiting a retard. I was hoping you might rise to the challenge, but you're just thick and sad, aren't you?

And no, I'm not Lively Stuff.

Your Textual sarcasm is really quite unique LS . You must be a right little johnny no mates outside townieland . I'm guessing your the sort who still lives with his mum and never had a woman in his life . Again I ask you to be a nice chap and have the courtesy to use your main ID when addressing me. 

BTW my names not Audrey ☺☺☺

7 hours ago, Albury_Walker said:

Your Textual sarcasm is really quite unique LS . You must be a right little johnny no mates outside townieland . I'm guessing your the sort who still lives with his mum and never had a woman in his life . Again I ask you to be a nice chap and have the courtesy to use your main ID when addressing me. 

BTW my names not Audrey ☺☺☺

Auds, I love the fact that you think you understand what the word 'sarcasm' means. It sums up what I wrote about baiting a retard. There really isn't anything I wrote that was sarcastic (check out the actual meaning of the word). And for the second time, I really am not LS! And...you also failed the modicum of intelligence test.

Why in gods' names are we giving this Albury person the oxygen he requires by lowering ourselves to his level and constantly replying?

He's a Gooner, ignore his existence as I do! 

2 hours ago, lovely stuff said:

Happy to do so.I've been ignoring him all week!.

But he keeps mentioning me.Thinking i am posting under someone else's name.:wacko:

Continue to do so. He's a delusional who craves attention, deny it.