Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

If Carlsburg done football matches

urchinman1961

Well what a football feast this game had the lot bearing in mind we had to make 3 changes from Saturday then to lose Joe then George even more remarkable could be on here all night bring on the Hamlet .Up the Urchins 

Wow, what a game!
Oxford were clinical when given half a chance, same as they were Saturday, but what a team performance.
Dickson and Morgan - 120 minutes each!! 

When that goalmouth scramble didn't go in I thought luck was against us but that never say die attitude did the business again.

What a performance that was last night.  Great game to watch, and the penalties were clinical.  Every player played their heart out, and we scored some great goals.  Fair play to Morgan and Dickson up front who are no spring chickens for a non stop 120 mins. Oxford were very clinical but their defence is very suspect.  Lovely tie against Dulwich who are well supported so should be a good  crowd next round.  I took my boys last night and they were both still talking about the game this morning!

If anyone tells me they dont like football they are lying! Every up and down emotion was experienced last night!

Every single player worked so hard! I struggle to run for a bus after a day at work so full admiration for them for playing 120 minutes of competitive football after a day at work! Jordan Clark was man of the match for me!

I'm slowly starting to believe Notts County away might just happen! Up the Chins!

A gusty performance in awful conditions. Marv and Dicko worked tirelessly and their hold up play was v good. George again showed his quality with a special strike which he won't forget about in a hurry. To have such an unfamiliar back four which changed several times over the 2 games and still pull through says alot about this squad. My mom was Jordan Clark who gave his all and didn't  lose a duel all night which typified our performance. Big game Saturday... hopefully the walking wounded can get us 3 points.

FANTASTIC entertainment and many great individual performances/steely nerve from the urchins 

(special mention must also go to the ref who was officiating when clearly he had never previously seen a football match and only knew some of the rules)

Absolutely crazy result . Think if nothing else this shows the spirit of the team that is going to be very handy going forward. Hope we didn’t get too many injuries. Well done to all. Let’s get the next round out of the way and fingers crossed for bath city away after that ? (for purely selfish reasons) 

the spirit of this team has been fantastic over the last 2 games and several players who have not been regular starters rose to the challenge on Tuesday night to make it a memorable night for all of the supportors.  Jordan Clarke put in a fantastic MOM performance and George Winn coming on for injured Joe christou did very well.

I'm pleased that the team got over the line in the end as it would have been an fair tie to lose, role on the next round

Archived