Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg; Spring week 1 by 12:30 11/01/20 ONE SPACE AVAILABLE

Jago

Hello everyone.  HAAAPPPPY NEWWWW YEARRRR.  

Decent result yesterday etc, etc.  But down in the depths of the Prediction League I regret to announce it is time once more to put on your thinking caps and get ready for the new season.

We have ONE SPACE AVAILABLE for a bargain fiver to take over the moribund outfit that is the Dummy Team.  Let me know if you want to sign up - else the Dummies will again wreak havoc across the length and breadth of the country.  Mainly in West Bromwich.

The new season sees the astonishing scenario of PAUL "Big 5" C plying his trade amongst the likes of minnows MikeMike and Fat Tom.  An easy return surely? But as we know it took an awfully long time for Tranmere to escape the Conference - and Wrexham are still there.  No complacency then Paul.

Anyway here it all is, with the Jagos looking to topple the Big Two in week one..   There will again be 14 matches, followed by play-offs, so we'll finish at the end of April. 

If you think you are in the wrong division do let me know as I've been at a birthday gig and am somewhat tired and emotional. 

PREDICTION LEAGUE - Spring 2020 - WEEK 1 by 11th Jan, 12:30

image.png.2bfc363fe92ffa83cc283f01c9a0aeb1.png

Please predict on the following :

Lazio v Napoli
C Palace v Arsenal (12:30)
Tottenham v Liverpool
Southend v Tranmere
Urchins v Aveley (FAT)
Att:

All the best (obviously not to reigning champ Mr D)

Jago

Lazio 1 v 1 Napoli
C Palace 2 v 1 Arsenal (12:30)
Tottenham 0 v 3 Liverpool
Southend1 v 4 Tranmere
Urchins 5v 1 Aveley (FAT)
Att:369

Lazio 2 v 1 Napoli
C Palace  1 v 2 Arsenal (12:30)
Tottenham 1 v 1 Liverpool
Southend 1 v 2 Tranmere
Urchins 2 v 1 Aveley (FAT)