Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hastings United v Enfield Town

WEHEEEEY!!!!

Towners 3-0...Potters 3-0...former hopefully going up...latter possibly staying up 🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🤞🏻

Cracking weekend 👌🏻 

COYT ✊🏻 ✊🏻 ✊🏻 

well  talk about a game of two half’s… had a Hastings fan close to me who spent the whole of the first half shouting hooooof every time we got the ball although he got on my tits i couldn’t disagree…. at half time he turned to me and said  “is this the worst you lot have ever played “… yep it was dire… second half different team … on the front foot creating chances i think we took them by surprise… nice finish by cass… a penalty i thought was clear but their manager got sent off for arguing… a Joe payne free kick was spilled into the path of Taffe and all of a sudden 3-0…. A shocking challenge that left Dylan with a splattered nose was somehow missed by both officials…. the second half was well worth the drive and now incredibly 4 points gets us second….MOM for me Dylan who had the unenviable task of handling their tricky No 10 but did so superbly…..

How the Referee and the Assistant ( 5 m away ) missed the “assault” on Dylan was unbelievable

Clear elbow in the face has left him in hospital with a broken nose.

Town did not even get a free kick - let alone action against the Hastings player.

And this follows last weeks assault on Ollie with him ending up in hospital and potentially out for the remaining games.

Unbelievable poor by both Referees and very costly to Town and the play offs.

Some really angry comments on the Hastings forum over our keeper’s reaction after the game… apparently some hand gestures and the two fingers to supporters…. doesn’t matter if he took some stick this is not acceptable…. i hope Gavin will have a word if he finds out….

2 hours ago, WHY DO I BOTHER said:

Some really angry comments on the Hastings forum over our keeper’s reaction after the game… apparently some hand gestures and the two fingers to supporters…. doesn’t matter if he took some stick this is not acceptable…. i hope Gavin will have a word if he finds out….

I’m never one to reply on this forum has I believe it should only be discussion between fans but feel I need to clear my name after reading this. I don’t appreciate what I’ve just read, they have made it sound a lot worse than it is and I can guarantee no hand gestures or swear words were used by me. I had one individual giving my a lot of abuse all game and offering me out for a fight multiple times. This is nothing new for me and I’ve never responded before, however with how the game went, a very important clean sheet and the points to secure us plays off emotions were high and I felt I had every right to turn around and remind the one individual what final score was. After reading hasting forum I can confirm all I done was show them 3-0 on my hands and told them to “hold that” which I see nothing wrong with. If I’ve offended any Enfield fans in doing so I apologise and it won’t happen again but as I said, after all I heard all game and after such an important win I think I had every right to remind them the score…

Edited by Rhysforstet01

I was surprised at Hastings fear of shooting at goal.

I can recall one long range shot from way out and a blast over the bar. Most of the time Rhys had to defend corners, crosses or pick up long throws.

It seemed to me that Hastings spent most of the game when not defending (or picking the ball out of the net) passing it around and back to goal.

Also was their goal keeper carrying an injury as he didn't take goal kicks. There was even one occasion when the defender took a goal kick and passed to the goal keeper who was in the goal area????

>>Rhysforstet01 good for you putting your case accross. But fans, especially if they have had a bevy, can react stupidly and being alone at the back you are particularly vulnerable to mindless morons.