Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games off Sat 11th Feb

All about desire Jurgs, twice in my warlingham days I got the players and other 'volunteers' to come up on the sat morning to clear a foot of snow off the pitch at Verdayne.

Get the snow off, no waterlogging, and interestingly the covering of snow seems to see off the frost

Agree Spy. We have already made plans to reverse our fixture with FG tomorrow if we can not play at theirs and we are prepared to get down early to clear the pitch off. It takes a bit more effort and may be wishful thinking but we would be prepared to give it a go. All the players at SFC are keen to play since our new signings and our last result.

Fingers crossed.

Best get your FG game out of the way cos they may shock a few teams between now and the end of the season.

Guildford City vs Cove is OFF. The pitch is covered in snow and, although we had volunteers ready to help clear the pitch, the overnight temperature of around -5°C would

probably make the effort pointless. Another 'brownie points' weekend ahead for all of us?

An afternoon in the pub watching sky sports it is then

No OFFICIAL confirmation yet that DFC at Meadowbank is off.

We are looking at the possibility of playing a well outstanding Combi-Cup fixture on an alternative all weather pitch.

WATCH THIS SPACE......

Edited by Big J R

Just been informed that FG v Sheers is off and they don't want to switch it.

Training it is then.

I wonder why they dont want to switch it. Hmm something afoot ?

Just been informed that FG v Sheers is off and they don't want to switch it.

Training it is then.

I wonder why they dont want to switch it. Hmm something afoot ?

Oh no Kroons, you'll start him off with his players not available and call games off to suit scenario!!!