Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

nice guy, I really dont care too much for or about all the attempted digs and baitcasting you do, whatever rocks your boat...

But you have picked the wrong argument when initimating Phil Page is a big time anything.

As smudge has said, and JR indicated, he is one of the most decent level headed guys you could wish to meet. Excellent athlete footballer and human being.

He can make his own case for the defence as he has done above, which should answer your questions.

I just wanted to add my little bit of support.

Now please argue with smudge about something else?

nice guy, I really dont care too much for or about all the attempted digs and baitcasting you do, whatever rocks your boat...

But you have picked the wrong argument when initimating Phil Page is a big time anything.

As smudge has said, and JR indicated, he is one of the most decent level headed guys you could wish to meet. Excellent athlete footballer and human being.

He can make his own case for the defence as he has done above, which should answer your questions.

I just wanted to add my little bit of support.

Now please argue with smudge about something else?

Likewise SF.

Ahh thats nice, now Pagey has 3 daddy's. :wub: !

....I asked Pagey to comment, and he has kindly done this...... :rolleyes:

Have not posted in a while as I am sick of the constant bickering on here... However... Pagey is a decent guy, always had time for him and vice versa. Always willing to chat after games and it will be a loss if he decides to stop playing football as you are a long time retired but wish him all the best if he decides to continue playing.

Feel free to pick holes in my post...

Good afternoon everyone it's been a while!!!

Just for the record I have been offered a new deal which contrary to what people may or may not think I'm not 'mauling' over if that's the word..... As people know I have joined the police and never intended to play football after the 2011-2012 season due to work commitments.... I'm trying my best to b able to continue playing however it's proving difficult!!!

Nice guy I like to fink I'm not a btc however everyone is entitled to opinions ;)

Just on a personal note I owe alot to alot of people from my days at meadowbank/chalkylane/legofmutton and alwyns lane and without the opportunities and experience gained wouldn't b where I am now!!!!

Hope this has cleared up any issues

So he's not a big time Charlie in fact he's doing a thankless job of being a copper! Good luck pagey a player with your attitude and ability will be welcome at any club to play and train as often as suits you and your family.

Cue jj to offer a PLAY when want contract.

Thank you everybody who has commented including nice guy, it is a rumour thread after all and everyone is entitled to their own opinions....

Obviously I have work issues which I am aiming to work around but in the event that I can't then the likely hood is I'll have to hang the boots up or offer my services on a part time basis to a club who will accomadate this!!!

Going back to the original post mauling is the wrong word.... The gaffer knows I have had a few offers and have been assessing all offers for next season that's why someone has posted that on the Farnborough forum.... However once I have confirmation about my work situation I can then make a decision on next season

Good afternoon everyone it's been a while!!!

Just for the record I have been offered a new deal which contrary to what people may or may not think I'm not 'mauling' over if that's the word..... As people know I have joined the police and never intended to play football after the 2011-2012 season due to work commitments.... I'm trying my best to b able to continue playing however it's proving difficult!!!

Nice guy I like to fink I'm not a btc however everyone is entitled to opinions ;)

Just on a personal note I owe alot to alot of people from my days at meadowbank/chalkylane/legofmutton and alwyns lane and without the opportunities and experience gained wouldn't b where I am now!!!!

Hope this has cleared up any issues

A COPPER now i knew that was the reason i tried kicking you when you were at mole valley ;)

Thank you everybody who has commented including nice guy, it is a rumour thread after all and everyone is entitled to their own opinions....

Obviously I have work issues which I am aiming to work around but in the event that I can't then the likely hood is I'll have to hang the boots up or offer my services on a part time basis to a club who will accomadate this!!!

Going back to the original post mauling is the wrong word.... The gaffer knows I have had a few offers and have been assessing all offers for next season that's why someone has posted that on the Farnborough forum.... However once I have confirmation about my work situation I can then make a decision on next season

The letter is in the post Pagey!!

Jumping the gun as usual and got all your facts wrong NG.

This situation has more to do with his work situation - not his loyalty to Spencer or Farnborough. Pagey knows exactly where he was a few years ago and is I'm sure very grateful for all of the opportunities that have come his way although i have to say that he has deserved his chances with his commitment and effort.

Thanks Daddy Page. You got first refusalthen, thats if you can afford him.....lol !

This situation has more to do with his work situation - not his loyalty to Spencer or Farnborough. Pagey knows exactly where he was a few years ago and is I'm sure very grateful for all of the opportunities that have come his way although i have to say that he has deserved his chances with his commitment and effort.

Thanks Daddy Page. You got first refusalthen, thats if you can afford him.....lol !

Thanks Daddy Page. You got first refusal then, thats if you can afford him.....lol !

See JJ not jumping the gun, just read you like a book ........ ;) !!!

Ha ha see not jumping the gun JJ, I can read you like a book....... ;) ! ,,,.but would accommodating Pagey be fair on the others players who would be playing week in and week out then suddendly dropped :angry: ..?

It was just a suggestion however I wouldn't expect any special treatment regardless of the team I'd be in, if I'm honest If I was to play on a part time basis Id play for anyone in any league as long as I'm kicking a football id b happy.

Can't be true surely, have Colliers Wood techically saved Chessy from going down to Div. 1 ?

Smudgeyboy, the clue is in the wording !

Rumour has it that Colliers Wood may have played an illegible player? This will mean they will be deducted 3 points so Chessy is saved and Colliers relegated..........this is currently being reviewed by the CCL committee

Any truth in this CC ?

I think that the Met Police do not allow time off for games and training anymore like they used to a few years back.....