Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

Is it true that Eversley have joined forces with California F.C.?Will there be a name change?

Wheel invented !!!

They were partners in the builiding of their facilities Smudge.

I have heard a rumour that Epsom & Ewell are going to play at Chipstead next season and wont be running a reserve and a youth team,can anyone either confirm or deny this please

I have heard a rumour that Epsom & Ewell are going to play at Chipstead next season and wont be running a reserve and a youth team,can anyone either confirm or deny this please

If you go back there was a post about it 3 or 4 weeks ago from someone at e&e

It is true

Surely that's Camberwick Green ;)

Very funny Johnno - What about, for Woking based clubs, West Waterhill?

They certainly had a great squad !

Windy Miller Farmer Jonathan Bell PC McGarry Mr Carraway the Fishmonger Peter the Postman Mr Crockett the garage owner Doctor Mopp Thomas Tripp the milkman Roger Varley the chimney sweep Mr Dagenham the salesman Captain Snort Sergeant Major Grout

Orchard Park Rangers (East Berks) to ground-share with Burnham FC is one that I've heard, along with Bisley possibly coming back one day in the future.

Big JR - for some reason i am now tempted to play Half Man Half Biscuit records...

I heard that Dorking Wanderers arent going to be allowed their promotion due to ground grading, and have decided to join forces/merge with Leatherhead FC, with the youth sections playing at Bookhams Chrystie rec ground, Mole Valley Sutton Common Rovers will take over Wanderer's Mickleham ground and settle for playing at intermediate level.

I also heard that Dorking Fc have agreed a groundshare with Dorking Rugby club which will assist with Brockham Badgers junior/youth football club's rebrand as Dorking Colts, with the girls sides becoming Dorking Chicks. All this should help with the multi million development of The Big Field clubhouse and all weather training facilities, including state of the art running track and international standard swimming pool.

Apparently much of this money will be supplied by Mole Valley Council from the sale of Meadowbank to Sainsbury's and the fees from allowing the olympic cycling race access to its roads.