Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

Id play for anyone in any league as long as I'm kicking a football id b happy.

Come and play for Hanwell Town FC ;)

I think that the Met Police do not allow time off for games and training anymore like they used to a few years back.....

Maybe, but the Met Police have reduced the number of players that actually work for the police in their squad.......

Can't be true surely, have Colliers Wood techically saved Chessy from going down to Div. 1 ?

Smudgeyboy, the clue is in the wording !

Rumour has it that Colliers Wood may have played an illegible player? This will mean they will be deducted 3 points so Chessy is saved and Colliers relegated..........this is currently being reviewed by the CCL committee

Any truth in this CC ?

Whilst a rumours thread is interesting at times, you really should not believe that everything is factual.

The club is not aware of any infringement and I am disappointed that the league have not said anything on here regarding this.

I would have thought the club would have heard something already if there was any error on our part!!!

Can't be true surely, have Colliers Wood techically saved Chessy from going down to Div. 1 ?

Rumour has it that Colliers Wood may have played an illegible player? This will mean they will be deducted 3 points so Chessy is saved and Colliers relegated..........this is currently being reviewed by the CCL committee

Any truth in this CC ?

Whilst a rumours thread is interesting at times, you really should not believe that everything is factual.

The club is not aware of any infringement and I am disappointed that the league have not said anything on here regarding this.

I would have thought the club would have heard something already if there was any error on our part!!!

Perhaps the CCL would kindly confirm this for us all ?

Any truth in this CC ?

Perhaps the CCL would kindly confirm this for us all ?

And you could tell us where this came from?

I might be mistaken, but does this rumour relate to the complaint submitted by Mole Valley? Think it made reference to the name on the teamsheet not being the players name.

Fairly certain the latest league minutes clarified that the county had dealt with the issue. Recommendation was for the player to be registered under one name in future, but no further punishment to the club.

As mentioned above, I might be incorrect, just vaguely remember reading this recently.

I might be mistaken, but does this rumour relate to the complaint submitted by Mole Valley? Think it made reference to the name on the teamsheet not being the players name.

Fairly certain the latest league minutes clarified that the county had dealt with the issue. Recommendation was for the player to be registered under one name in future, but no further punishment to the club.

As mentioned above, I might be incorrect, just vaguely remember reading this recently.

Hi Daniel, did you get my PM?

I am unaware of any instance of Colliers Wood United having played an ineligible player.

Thank you, Alan !

Yet again, NG's rumour mill seems to be severley flawed !!!

I am unaware of any instance of Colliers Wood United having played an ineligible player.

Thank you, Alan !

Flawed ! I can only express comments made to me on this forum under the RUMOURS thread, thats what forums are about, thats why ''I'' asked for the CCL for their intervention to confirm, otherwise this site would be bored stiff with your none so funny one liners....Oh God forbid.......... :P !!!

Thanks Whitelaw for clearing this rumour up..........

Thank you, Alan !

Flawed ! I can only express comments made to me on this forum under the RUMOURS thread, thats what forums are about, thats why ''I'' asked for the CCL for their intervention to confirm, otherwise this site would be bored stiff with your none so funny one liners....Oh God forbid.......... :P !!!

Yet there are rumours and there is old fashioned [****!!****] stirring. Thus anything that NG spouts forth should be met with the contents of a very large Siberian Salt Mine.

stock-photo-salt-mine-and-machinery-in-spain-34339918.jpg

Nice Guy,the funniest post ALL YEAR,it was you that started this scurrilous rumour.How can anyone now believe a word you say.Caught bang to rights,or should I say,with 'your pants down'.Probably not the first time either.

Any truth in this CC ?

How wrong were you N.G.Any chance of an Apology to all at Colliers Wood.Surely you are Man Enough to say SORRY.

I don't give a damn if people listen or believe what I say.......Smudgeyboy, you're so contradicting, you should ready remember what you have said in the past about me before posting....... :huh: !.

No chance - Why should I apologise to Colliers Wood ?

I wasn't wrong, the person close to the Chessington World of Adventures is the one who should perhaps apologise, should this rumour be false ! Anyway, whats the big deal out of this rumour, its like all the rest.....some true, some false .... :o !!!.

So get real Smudgeyboy, IF thats was the case, there would be a lot of apologies being made to on this forum for all the rumours that are banded about....... ;)

Thank you, Alan !

Yet there are rumours and there is old fashioned [****!!****] stirring. Thus anything that NG spouts forth should be met with the contents of a very large Siberian Salt Mine.

stock-photo-salt-mine-and-machinery-in-spain-34339918.jpg

.....what just like the Windsor budget, I wasn't wrong there was I............. :D !!! What a waste of money to win NOTHING so lets do it all again, on a bigger budget to win the league....... ;) !

I would like to apologise for all the things I have said on here that were proven not to be true :)

Esp about NG being in the know ;)

Oh and the one about Smudgey being off the booze

Oh and the one about JR's jokes being funny

I would like to apologise for all the things I have said on here that were proven not to be true :)

Esp about NG being in the know ;)

Oh and the one about Smudgey being off the booze

Oh and the one about JR's jokes being funny

More false allegations kroonz because we know:

NG is in the know

Smudge is off the booze

And JRs jokes are funny

LOL!!