Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

I heard that Dorking Wanderers arent going to be allowed their promotion due to ground grading, and have decided to join forces/merge with Leatherhead FC, with the youth sections playing at Bookhams Chrystie rec ground, Mole Valley Sutton Common Rovers will take over Wanderer's Mickleham ground and settle for playing at intermediate level.

I also heard that Dorking Fc have agreed a groundshare with Dorking Rugby club which will assist with Brockham Badgers junior/youth football club's rebrand as Dorking Colts, with the girls sides becoming Dorking Chicks. All this should help with the multi million development of The Big Field clubhouse and all weather training facilities, including state of the art running track and international standard swimming pool.

Apparently much of this money will be supplied by Mole Valley Council from the sale of Meadowbank to Sainsbury's and the fees from allowing the olympic cycling race access to its roads.

Many a true word spoken in jest, Jeff !!!!

Watch this space ?

Pagey mulling over a new contract at Farnborough ? Whats that about ? Where's the loyalty in players nowadays, if it wasn't for Chertseytown/Day he may still be at Chertsey !

Remember where he was 2-3 seasons ago, so is this a BTC case ?

Any comments Pagey ?

Jumping the gun as usual and got all your facts wrong NG.

This situation has more to do with his work situation - not his loyalty to Spencer or Farnborough. Pagey knows exactly where he was a few years ago and is I'm sure very grateful for all of the opportunities that have come his way although i have to say that he has deserved his chances with his commitment and effort.

This situation has more to do with his work situation - not his loyalty to Spencer or Farnborough. Pagey knows exactly where he was a few years ago and is I'm sure very grateful for all of the opportunities that have come his way although i have to say that he has deserved his chances with his commitment and effort.

Thanks Daddy Page. You got first refusalthen, thats if you can afford him.....lol !

Thanks Daddy Page. You got first refusalthen, thats if you can afford him.....lol !

lol !!!

:sleeping:

im sure pagey will come back to the mighty chicks, he loves scoring worldys in front of the trs camera...and bennett must be fed up playing on flat pitches, the dorking bobble suited his style plus noone heard him shoutin ole all the time....

As I've said before, he is ALWAYS welcome at Meadowbank, either playing for or against, or just as a spectator !

Pagey mulling over a new contract at Farnborough ? Whats that about ? Where's the loyalty in players nowadays, if it wasn't for Chertseytown/Day he may still be at Chertsey !

Any comments Pagey ?

N.G.,you have obviously never met Phil Page,a more level headed Young Man,I have never met.Yet you do your usual thing of casting shadows over people,without ever doing the decent thing,and ask them face to face.Phil has a Young Family,a Decent Career,which in his Eyes take precedence over Football.He has never been one to chase the Money,and never will be.There is only one KENT on this Forum,look in the Mirror,and you wil see him,and you can talk to him FACE TO FACE.You may not like what you see though!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon everyone it's been a while!!!

Just for the record I have been offered a new deal which contrary to what people may or may not think I'm not 'mauling' over if that's the word..... As people know I have joined the police and never intended to play football after the 2011-2012 season due to work commitments.... I'm trying my best to b able to continue playing however it's proving difficult!!!

Nice guy I like to fink I'm not a btc however everyone is entitled to opinions ;)

Just on a personal note I owe alot to alot of people from my days at meadowbank/chalkylane/legofmutton and alwyns lane and without the opportunities and experience gained wouldn't b where I am now!!!!

Hope this has cleared up any issues

Good afternoon everyone it's been a while!!!

Just for the record I have been offered a new deal which contrary to what people may or may not think I'm not 'mauling' over if that's the word..... As people know I have joined the police and never intended to play football after the 2011-2012 season due to work commitments.... I'm trying my best to b able to continue playing however it's proving difficult!!!

Nice guy I like to fink I'm not a btc however everyone is entitled to opinions ;)

Just on a personal note I owe alot to alot of people from my days at meadowbank/chalkylane/legofmutton and alwyns lane and without the opportunities and experience gained wouldn't b where I am now!!!!

Hope this has cleared up any issues

Nope!!

Any comments Pagey ?

N.G.,you have obviously never met Phil Page,a more level headed Young Man,I have never met.Yet you do your usual thing of casting shadows over people,without ever doing the decent thing,and ask them face to face.Phil has a Young Family,a Decent Career,which in his Eyes take precedence over Football.He has never been one to chase the Money,and never will be.There is only one KENT on this Forum,look in the Mirror,and you wil see him,and you can talk to him FACE TO FACE.You may not like what you see though!!!!!!!!

Oh shut up Smudgeyboy, behave ! Read my posts more carefully, you really do struggle with this in the past. Read what it SAYS and not what you think it says !

I actually asked a question, I didn't state Pagey was a BT'Charlie', not what you said, I think you have been talking to Uncle Fester too much and learnt bad habits !

If you read on, I actually asked for Pageys comments which he has kindly confirmed.

Edited by NICE GUY

You are a snakey kent to say the least.It is not what you say,but what you infer.

Where is the loyalty in Players nowadays....Remember where he was 2/3 Seasons ago.Thing is Pagey has improved as a Footballer in that time,unlike your goodself.LOOK IN THAT MIRROR YOU FACELESS KENT.

Any comments Pagey ?

as above NG!!!!

You are a snakey kent to say the least.It is not what you say,but what you infer.

Where is the loyalty in Players nowadays....Remember where he was 2/3 Seasons ago.Thing is Pagey has improved as a Footballer in that time,unlike your goodself..

LOOK IN THAT MIRROR YOU FACELESS KENT.

Yep, you've definitely been to Uncle Fester's elocution sessions, taken right out of the Dunc the Unc's swearing book of excellence...................congratulations Smudgeyboy, our graduate of the year .......hip, hip, hooray....hip, hip, hooray, hip, hip, hooray round of applause please........ :P

Difficult, oh but if only.... I packed up playing football years ago............... ;) !