Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

Not a rumour - fact actually, but couldn't be bothered to start anew thread.

Godalimg have been moved from Ryman to southern central and Guildford have been promoted to southern central as well.

Godalimg have been moved from Ryman to southern central and Guildford have been promoted to southern central as well.

Guildford destiny was known ages ago, but not too sure if Jon (Godalming) is too happy about moving especially after getting so close in the Rymans this season ?

Guildford destiny was known ages ago, but not too sure if Jon (Godalming) is too happy about moving especially after getting so close in the Rymans this season ?

just shows you dont quite know everthing NG!!

Surprising new Management team at Krooner if the RUMOURS are true, but then if I give it some thought maybe not!!!

Actually NG we're more than happy to be moving across to the Southern Central and looking forward to it. There are a few long trips in that league but not as many as in the Ryman South and we even thought at one point we'd be going to Southern South & West which would have been a nightmare for us so not complaining at all!

Well the rumours were true Flint a massive gamble by your club and I do hope that they do well I know Ronnie is on this forum so I would like to offer him some advice as I did to the Bandstead manager a few seasons ago,Do not underestimate the strength of this league it is very strong and the players are very fit, youth has a part to play but only a part there are some very experienced men in this league and it is very phsical sometimes, not for the faint hearted and inexperienced.

Well the rumours were true Flint a massive gamble by your club and I do hope that they do well I know Ronnie is on this forum so I would like to offer him some advice as I did to the Bandstead manager AND LOOK WHERE THEY ARE NOW !!! a few seasons ago,Do not underestimate the strength of this league it is very strong and the players are very fit, youth has a part to play but only a part there are some very experienced men in this league and it is very phsical sometimes, not for the faint hearted and inexperienced.

Several of us officials were working at Meadowbank in the scorching heat yesterday afternoon.

Plenty of juicy rumours discussed regarding the coming season, so I'll just leave it to NG to up-date you all !! No one actually saw him at the ground, but his spies are everywhere ! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by Big J R

You sound really bitter Duncs lol!!!!

What are you doing now?

You know me GM a really bitter person even I sometimes think I should take life a bit more seriously but hey ho thats the way I am just like a little wind up every now and again it keeps the punters interested especially the no nothing pr1ck,I have had a couple of offers as you know one of them is way out of my league but the others are for CCL teams I know where you are going as you PM'd me so good luck mate lets see what happens,no doubt you will see my handsome face somewhere next season,