Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

Shipps had no choice with bedfont as they folded,at Walton tony gale came back as chairmen and wanted to pick the side whilst also slagging off players.shipps after having the best season in the clubs history(I believe,sorry if wrong) wasn't going to a yes man! The greenford job was as is said earlier "keep them up!".

My experience with Shipps has left me with nothing but respect,he's played at the highest level,he looks after his players and staff,he's ambitious wanting to manage at a higher level but realises he must do his apprenticeship at the lower levels and finally generous always putting his hand in his pocket to by a drink!

I doubt it but you never know.

Neil Shipperley is a good manager and he did a good job at Bedfont, Walton Casuals and North Greenford United.

Yes maybe!

I watched a lot of Bedfont FC under Neil Shipperley in their last season before they folded and it was their best season in years. When he went to Walton Casuals they had finished the previous season bottom or second from bottom of the league i cant remember and in his one full season their they were in the top half of league most of the season. When he went to North Greenford they were second from bottom and he said he would keep them up and he did and they finished the season well clear of the bottom two teams.

Shipps had no choice with bedfont as they folded,at Walton tony gale came back as chairmen and wanted to pick the side whilst also slagging off players.shipps after having the best season in the clubs history(I believe,sorry if wrong) wasn't going to a yes man! The greenford job was as is said earlier "keep them up!".

My experience with Shipps has left me with nothing but respect,he's played at the highest level,he looks after his players and staff,he's ambitious wanting to manage at a higher level but realises he must do his apprenticeship at the lower levels and finally generous always putting his hand in his pocket to by a drink!

thumbsup.gif I agree! Well said.

Cheers newby;-)

Nice guys little man syndrome is showing its ugly side again

Ha ha lets be honest Pearcey EVERYONE is little to you......... LOL :P !!!

Ugly ? you should read what you write first before making accusations......... ;) !

Not CCL, but two departures from Woking so I hear. Dale Binns to Eastleigh and Jack King to Preston North End.

I doubt it but you never know.

Neil Shipperley is a good manager and he did a good job at Bedfont, Walton Casuals and North Greenford United.

Yes maybe!

I watched a lot of Bedfont FC under Neil Shipperley in their last season before they folded and it was their best season in years. When he went to Walton Casuals they had finished the previous season bottom or second from bottom of the league i cant remember and in his one full season their they were in the top half of league most of the season. When he went to North Greenford they were second from bottom and he said he would keep them up and he did and they finished the season well clear of the bottom two teams.

thumbsup.gif I agree! Well said.

me too top man and loves a drink

Heard that there is a possibilty that whilst Andy Hessenthaler considers his Directorship roll after standing down as manager of Gillingham, it has been heard that there could well be a return back to Dover so to get them promoted or at least the play-offs which they just missed out this season............ you heard it here first folks...............lol !!!

Heard that there is a possibilty that whilst Andy Hessenthaler considers his Directorship roll after standing down as manager of Gillingham, it has been heard that there could well be a return back to Dover so to get them promoted or at least the play-offs which they just missed out this season............ you heard it here first folks...............lol !!!

Heard he turned down Paul Scally's offer, because he won't work with the incoming manager (strongly rumoured to be Mark Stimson). A return to Dover seems a good shout.

Good luck to JB who has taken over at North Greenford according to Green Pea! Will do a superb job i am sure as a lot of players will want to play for him as he is a top bloke and knows how to respect players and deal with them! Should of had the chance at Bedfont after his caretaker role but wasnt meant to be! Also well done North Greenford for giving him a chance instead of going for one of the many managers on the lower league merry go round who can only do things with money!