Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUMOURS

My mate works at Spurs Admin Dept. he heard 'Arry mention that he/Levy will be going for either Fulhams Moussa Dembele or Sunderlands Stephane Sessegnon during summer transfers......you heard it here first folks.....LOL !

Edited by NICE GUY

Hughes has millions at his disposal at QPR. Considering how Learner has tightend the purse strings at Villa, I can't see him getting the gig. More likely, in my opinion, are the likes of Lambert at Norwich and Martinez at Wigan.

SF just heard that fernandes wants to throw money into getting qpr into europe an challenging near the top rather than relegation fodder personally i cant see it

Hughes has millions at his disposal at QPR. Considering how Learner has tightend the purse strings at Villa, I can't see him getting the gig. More likely, in my opinion, are the likes of Lambert at Norwich and Martinez at Wigan.

603.gif

QPR in Europe for 2013-14? Too funny!

No disrespect to them, they're a good side (minus the prat Barton) but they will have to compete against Man City (who have bought the league), Man United, Arsenal (still a force, despite the goings on off the field), Chelsea, Tottenham (I'm a Gooner, but even I admit they're a side on the rise and good luck to them with their new ground) and Newcastle!

I just can't see it happening for them - plus their ground might not pass the stringent UEFA/FIFA rules.

603.gif

Bee has Blaise packed up playing for Hanwell ? I belkieve he left with the previous management and now concentrates on his DJ work ?

QPR in Europe for 2013-14? Too funny!

No disrespect to them, they're a good side (minus the prat Barton) but they will have to compete against Man City (who have bought the league), Man United, Arsenal (still a force, despite the goings on off the field), Chelsea, Tottenham (I'm a Gooner, but even I admit they're a side on the rise and good luck to them with their new ground) and Newcastle!

I just can't see it happening for them - plus their ground might not pass the stringent UEFA/FIFA rules.

They might win the FAIR PLAY AWARD,and get entry that way?

Bee has Blaise packed up playing for Hanwell ? I belkieve he left with the previous management and now concentrates on his DJ work ?

Yes and Yes Mr Nice Guy.

Think he just stopped enjoying playing football he didnt look the same player as he did in 2010 and before but he is still only around 31 years old ( i think ) so he could make a come back for Hanwell Town or another team if he wanted to start playing again.