Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fecker Gump

Went to visit friends in the Ash area the other day and heard some noises nearby so decided to have a nose. I saw a load of red faces chaps running round in circles being followed by a bald bloke on a bike, carrying a 1970's training manual under one arm and several Dan Air League registration forms with the dates crossed out under the other, shouting "run feckers, run" at the top of his voice.

Seemed strange to me, but then each to their own, eh!

Went to visit friends in the Ash area the other day and heard some noises nearby so decided to have a nose. I saw a load of red faces chaps running round in circles being followed by a bald bloke on a bike, carrying a 1970's training manual under one arm and several Dan Air League registration forms with the dates crossed out under the other, shouting "run feckers, run" at the top of his voice.

.....yes that is strange Hammer, I've been thinking, it surely can't be Uncle Fester being allowed out 'cos he's still learning how to ride a bike so I have heard........ ;) !

And what part of I've retired don't you understand you thick kent,most of my trophies have been won in the last 4 seasons I've got the medals to prove it what you got twinny,and don't make out you got any friends you are a boring fecker.

Caller, Knock Knock, Resident, who's there ? Caller, the guy thats won more trophies than the rest of the so called managers put together on here,Resident, well its not Hammer59 or Ellers,it must be Duncs,Caller thats right its Duncs

Duncs what have you actualy won as a manager?

Ray Wilkins won many things as an assistant but couldnt quite cut the mustard at the top.

You clearly are a bitter man with no banter so it's no wonder you arent involved anywhere.You were part of the worst Sandhurst side for years and tried to distance yourself apart from popping here and there to try and claim some credit for that micky mouse cup run.Retired means every local club knows your limitations and no one will touch you and your 70's methods with a barge pole.I know people that know you and they say you are a nice guy although limited when it comes to coaching so why this bravo act on here?You wouldnt abuse people to their faces.

Caller, Knock Knock, Resident, who's there ? Caller, the guy thats won more trophies than the rest of the so called managers put together on here,Resident, well its not Hammer59 or Ellers,it must be Duncs,Caller thats right its Duncs

you need to get out more you sound like the coco jose cocky mourinho lol

Duncs what have you actualy won as a manager?

Ray Wilkins won many things as an assistant but couldnt quite cut the mustard at the top.

You clearly are a bitter man with no banter so it's no wonder you arent involved anywhere.You were part of the worst Sandhurst side for years and tried to distance yourself apart from popping here and there to try and claim some credit for that micky mouse cup run.Retired means every local club knows your limitations and no one will touch you and your 70's methods with a barge pole.I know people that know you and they say you are a nice guy although limited when it comes to coaching so why this bravo act on here?You wouldnt abuse people to their faces.

Oh dear pervert you see if the people you claim to know if they actually do know me then they will know that I wii have a row with anyone and as I've never been a coach what the feck are you going on about, don't join in with the senile kents (you've probably slept with thier mums ) they are just dribbling out bollix,oh and by the way I have had 4 offers from clubs in the CCL and 1 from a Ryman Premier club not to mention a role at a Conference South club,but you wouldn't recognise ability if it jumped up and bit you in the Dooh Daahs now go off to your local Bingo Parlour and pull another stunner Pervert

Duncs all jokes aside, I would like to invite you down to our first home game of the season for a nice pint and sample the great Knaphill hospitality?

Not sure what date that is mind as fixture still not out.

Duncs all jokes aside, I would like to invite you down to our first home game of the season for a nice pint and sample the great Knaphill hospitality?

Not sure what date that is mind as fixture still not out.

Pint? You got rid of the warm cans of Fosters?

After watching the Team GB debacle, I'd say that there's a job there for the taking Duncs!

Pearce out, Duncs in - come on, your country needs you!

Give Ellers a break he's only managed Bedfont for half season and Knaphill for half a season!! Bit unfair to say what have you won!!

Oh come on Duncs,Your full of the brown stuff.Maybe somebody that represents these clubs would like to step forward and backup your claims.Anyone at Farnborough confirm Duncs has been offered a coaching role?

& no you wont have a row with anyone.People dont want to argue with a John Locke (Lost) lookalike.

Kin hell you make out your Sir Alec or something

Oh come on Duncs,Your full of the brown stuff.Maybe somebody that represents these clubs would like to step forward and backup your claims.Anyone at Farnborough confirm Duncs has been offered a coaching role?

& no you wont have a row with anyone.People dont want to argue with a John Locke (Lost) lookalike.

Kin hell you make out your Sir Alec or something

Thats me sir Alex of the CCL,please stop being so thick I for the last time am NOT a coach,and no thanks Ellers I don't drink and you will probably try and talk me into helping you, sorry but as I have already said no to 6 clubs I don't want to make you number 7,now then Perv lets just pretend you are a manager of a CCL club(apart from the league because your budget aint big enough)what would you class as success seeing as you say the cups are Michael Mouse and lets just add none of the teams you have managed have been relegated, who are you to say I'm full of the Brown stuff lets have your real name and what you have achieved then we can see who's full of sh1t,are you another one who don't like winners and join the bandwagon full of wannabees on here who pat each other on the back year after year for failing well not me pal I am a Winner with a capital W (come on you fecking predictable losers you can all do something with the W)