Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is the Solution? (Guernsey fixtures)

Smudge

After yesterday's triumph in the Vase we may as well open up this continued debate - what's the date for the Semi Final games and also the Final? GFC have got to be favourites now surely!

Semi finals are 23rd and 30th March. Three more games to rearrange now.

Final is 4th May.

Edited by HKP

Its snowing heavily here now and the Airport is closed for the rest of the day. A red warning for snow has been issued for today and tomorrow, at the moment I'd guess Guernsey will be very lucky to get off the island tomorrow.

Fast ferries all been cancelled due to force 9 winds, so only boat running is the overnight clipper.

Its snowing heavily here now and the Airport is closed for the rest of the day. A red warning for snow has been issued for today and tomorrow, at the moment I'd guess Guernsey will be very lucky to get off the island tomorrow.

I would hate to have to work on any ground in this weather. The wind is bitingly cold and strong with driving snow from the east here. Not too heavy but unpleasant and with -3 to -4 forecast tonight, I can't see much being on this week!

I think the FA powers that be will have to delay the 2013/14 league set ups further.

Which won't get in the harbour in this wind

Boat has left Portsmouth heading for Guernsey....

Heard a rumour tonight that Guernsey will play their home fixture V Hanworth Villa 24 hrs earlier, been told of a 7.45 pm KO on Saturday 20th April, instead of the original fixture on Sun 21st April.

Can anyone shed any light?

I note that GFC's match against Farnham date still stands so they have a league fixture less than 24 hours after their Vase semi-final 1st leg, then another game 48 hours level. Pleased our boys are superfit thanks to Big Fal.

Weather update, Snow in the north of the island is rapidly melting but the Airport is still closed until at least 3pm. Still a lot of snow in the south (where the Airport is located and the ground is higher) as can be seen by these live pictures.

http://www.nest.gg/webcams/webcam.html

Edited by HKP

Not looking great for the w/e with the rain. Midweek home games and Sunday double headers look good to me. Do you reckon a ref could do both / do you have to leave the ground then pay to come back in / can you have two lots of Donkey Donuts ?

I see Windsor have only 8 games left ! Lend us some players fellas.