Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is the Solution? (Guernsey fixtures)

Smudge

Its not great, but its as good as can be expected after what has happenned over the last few months. Many hours have been spent on the pitch by C&L.

I wouldn't woory too much, HKP.

No-ones pitch is in pristine condition after the last few months weather.

At least Guernsey can afford to do some serious work. Unfortunately, not many clubs in the CCL can !!

I wonder if The Rolling Stones 'Paint It Black' will be played over the tannoy on Saturday? ;)

I wonder if The Rolling Stones 'Paint It Black' will be played over the tannoy on Saturday? ;)

Showing yer age, Adam !!

:ph34r:

Yeah, 27 and old :P

I'm only 38 years ahead then.

I can actually remember when 'Paint it Black' was released.

• 2 weeks later...

Egham have 3 league game before Guernsey play now although tough away at Badshot and South 3 or 4 points against them and victory at Hart Wintney will surely put them out of sight. The more i see this pile up for Guernsey if Epsom can knuckle down they could still get a high enough PPG to get promotion.

It was going to be hard getting the fixtures in without the vase but now it's out if control cannot see anyway they will complete there fixtures until the end of may

So the games against Badshot Lea and Dorking this coming weekend are postponed. Could one of them be played the following Friday? I can only see a Sunday home game against South Park following Tuesday away to Bedfont. So is Friday 15th is free to fit a game in?

The thinking yesterday was that the Dorking game would go ahead. No idea if that is gospel though!

It was quite a BIG discussion in the bar after yesterdays game at Meadowbank.

Those 'in-the-know' seemed to think this would be the case.

I note from the GFC website both games are now postponed

News to me.