Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is the Solution? (Guernsey fixtures)

Smudge

CCL Matches

March

12 Tue 19:45 League Away Bedfont Sports

17 Sun 13:30 League Home South Park

19 Tue 19:45 League Away Epsom & Ewell

22 Fri 19:45 League Home Sandhurst Town

24 Sun 13:30 League Home Farnham Town

26 Tue 19:45 League Away Raynes Park Vale

30 Sat 15:00 League Home Hartley Wintney

April

01 Mon 13:00 League Away Windsor

05 Fri 19:45 League Away South Park

07 Sun 13:30 League Home Camberley Town

09 Tue 19:45 League Away Farnham Town

12 Fri 19:45 League Home Horley Town

14 Sun 13:30 League Home Raynes Park Vale

16 Tue 19:45 League Away Hanworth Villa

18 Thu 19:45 League Away Badshot Lea

21 Sun 13:30 League Home Hanworth Villa

24 Wed 19:45 League Away Colliers Wood United

26 Fri 19:45 League Home Ash United

28 Sun 13:30 League Home Molesey

May

03 Fri 19:45 League Home Dorking

05 Sun 13:30 League Home Epsom & Ewell

Two away matches in 48 hours. Ouch.

So if Guernsey beat Walsall Wood,Sandhurst & Farnham games would be off,likewise Hartley game would be off.Then these 3 would join the other 2,in having to play midweek in Guernsey?Bet there are some happy CCL Clubs out there at this moment.

Edited by Smudge

If Status Quo can play four shows in a day, then I'm sure that Guernsey can do two away games in 48 hours.

Edited by The Mayor Of Simpleton

GFCs Dom Heaume in Gsy Press, pinched from Ormering.com: ''Everybody has said it before but the old cliche of having points in the bag is absolutely crucial in this situation. We will give it our best shot, but it all honestly right now I think we are really going to struggle to win the league this year. If the scenario was the same but with more time to play our games, I would back us to catch them, but not this time, I am not so sure we will do it. Egham have to be considered strong favourites and the title is theirs to lose now."

Edited by Green Lion

Yes, can't disagree with that.

Although I didn't see yesterday's game, a 3-0 win at Badshot Lea who had just begun to show signs of form again tells me that no one will catch them now.

Teams can collapse from time to time, but we know they are scoriing for fun right now and with players like Rodders and Borgy at the back who we know are very reliable, then it is very much theirs. Obviously we shall be trying to stop them from making it a double as with no offence to Wembley I expect we will be travelling there in the League Cup semi-final.

The battle for second place is now of more interest (well, I would say that) especially with South Park losing. It is probably Guernsey's still, but if we can get back to winning ways again then I think we can still make them work for it.

If Status Quo can play four shows in a day, then I'm sure that Guernsey can do two away games in 48 hours.

Didn't you mean four CHORDS a day, Adam ?

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

The away games are all midweek so thats no problem. The issue is the home games, and, as clubs don't want to come midweek. For example someone could have come to guernsey midweek a lot in the last few weeks, but if no one will, there is no choice but to have them in May

Didn't you mean four CHORDS a day, Adam ?

:bolt:

Priceless, as always! :D

Should of known that you two would share the same sense of humour.

At least we've got one !!

(Boom Boom !)