Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is the Solution? (Guernsey fixtures)

Smudge

It is simply unbelievable to think that with less than 2 months of the season remaining GFC still haven't even yet played half thier required league games. One solution would be for them to resign from the league and have all their results expunged.

If you're going to troll, you could try and be a bit more subtle.

Actually no it wasn't Newby, got no beef with you at all :)

johno see your point, is that the skipper in you wishing you were there lifting it ? ;) an i hope you do win it personally spoke to steve dewsnip an of course wished you luck massive in only your second season , but cups dont progress you league titles do always nice to win a cup but leagues are more important imo

know it alls adam was that aimed at me?

If it wasnt it should be ;)

17 league games in April!

What a joke. Three times we have Fri night away games, with an overnight stay, then playing 3 pm at home the following day. No one else seems to be inconvenienced whatsoever. Cheers CCL, be great to see the back of you after next season.

What a joke. Three times we have Fri night away games, with an overnight stay, then playing 3 pm at home the following day. No one else seems to be inconvenienced whatsoever. Cheers CCL, be great to see the back of you after next season.

They'll have to have stewards on the Saturday morning plane to keep GFC & the away teams apart :)

Have to agree with all those on here that say the CCL bend over backwards to help Guernsey FC.

Must agree that it's certainly not in Guernsey's favour for all those who think they get special treatment. This is your answer. Still can't believe there isn't a single midweek trip out there in amongst that lot. I think we'd all better hope for a dry April!

I assume that the club's or the League refused to go midweek.

Forgive me one and all if I am about to drop a King Kong sized bollock but our local paper, covering as it does the matches for us and Alan Constable's Ashford Town (Mx.), has stated that Guernsey will have their fixtures trimmed to exclude those sides who are not deemed to be in danger of relegation or in the frame for promotion. As I'd rather not read through 50+ pages of "Hiow are we going to solve a problem like Guernsey?" I've no idea if this has already been mentioned. Makes them odds-on for the Vase... Glad we played them twice, for the experience of the trip and the joy of beating them hollow at our place.

Forgive me one and all if I am about to drop a King Kong sized bollock but our local paper, covering as it does the matches for us and Alan Constable's Ashford Town (Mx.), has stated that Guernsey will have their fixtures trimmed to exclude those sides who are not deemed to be in danger of relegation or in the frame for promotion. As I'd rather not read through 50+ pages of "Hiow are we going to solve a problem like Guernsey?" I've no idea if this has already been mentioned. Makes them odds-on for the Vase... Glad we played them twice, for the experience of the trip and the joy of beating them hollow at our place.

Only issue with that is, Guernsey are still in the frame for promotion themselves so how can they trim the fixtures?

Well noone can say the league bend over backwards for us as a special case. With teams not agreeing to come away midweek it is the opposite

Be delighted if we get top three with that pile-up

With the greatest respect but what on earth would the local paper know .typical lazy journalism