Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

5/3/13 fixtures

Hear south kilburn were up to there usual tricks, anyone at the game who can tell us more

Chief Scout,care to name yourself and your source.What would be as you put it 'There usual tricks'Suprised you wern't there as you had said that you WERE GOING,and have regularly posted about Frimley Green.

Edited by Smudge

Bob have you ever seen SK play?? I've seen them 3 times this season (and twice last season) and I can honestly say they are the most I'll disciplined team I have ever seen and their behaviour, including their thug of a manager, is just dreadfall I'm afraid (and in each game they have had at least one player sent off). On each occasion I've seen them play they just seem intent on causing trouble. The match officials and clubs I've spoken to all have nothing good to say about them.

bedfont sports 2 farnham 1

pretty even for most of the game we took the lead through vidal in tyhe first 10 i thought wed push on an score more but farnham using the long ball tactic to good effect an there nippy forward getting them back into it from a defensive error to then score midway through first half.

second half we took the three points after pushing on last 10 an a farnham defender handling on the line to give us a pen he was shown a straight red , turner notching the decisive goal

Think I'll stay in with a bottle and watch our (hopefully) future manager's side stuff Sir Alexandria Funguson's lot !

Well, that was WELL worth watching !!

I wouldn't mind betting boots were flying all round the home changing room after the match !!

Fantastic win last night against a good side in Badshot Lea........B Lea are still one of the best sides in this league and I'd fancy them next season providing they keep there discipline which has let them down this season and luckily for them they couldnofnhad another one yesterday...........A couple weeks back and the fixtures looked very tough but to come out with 12 points is unreal and credit goes to the players as the squad has been tested the last few games but we've come through with flying colours....S Park on Sat if the rain don't kill us again in what is a tough game..........target is 100 points and a cup final would be nice but Wembley are no mugs and then it would be Epsom in which we haven't forgot our defeat at there place

Westfield 2-0 Knaphill

Great 3 points for us . Much more tempo than our game Saturday which was dire. Very entertaining game with chances at both ends but Knaphill had a good 20 minute spell in the 2nd half but we stayed strong and scored a superb second

That's south park written off too then, needed a win last night.

Sorry Matt, I disagree. South Park are 13 behind us with five in hand and a better GD. If Guernsey struggle with the fixtures then Epsom and South Park will be the main contenders for a second spot that is looking more and more likely to earn promotion now.

Two of the 14 Step Five Leagues are looking more and more likely not to promote anyone right now. In the Wessex League Newport IOW are 10th, drew on Saturday and lost 4-0 at home to Horndean last night. Their season is virtually over. In the Western League Brislington and Hallen are fighting out for second spot behind Bishop Sutton but both lost last night and will get caught by Larkhall, Cadbury and possibly others.

This would mean four extra spaces from six southern based leagues with nobody claiming a spot from Wessex. There is very much all to play for, and whilst I believe that Cove and Windsor have probably dropped too many points, Guernsey, Epsom and South Park could be going the distance. Of course South Park v Egham is this weekend and a week or two back I'd have wanted Park to win so we could still have a chance of catching Egham, but in reality a better result for us would probably now be an Egham win. Although not by any means an Egham fan, as we've played them far too often over the years, I'm pleased for Borgy and Rodders. Both top blokes.

Edited by E&E Fred

Smudge FYI my name is Ross and I'm from Woking. I'm friends with a lot of camberley people and heard through a friend. I didn't make the game as I was called out at work, would loved a beer with you old fella. What happened then, report on game?

Hanworth 2 Ash utd 2

Entertaining game, with plenty of chances.

Hanworth took the lead with a header from a corner, bad marking by us.

Ash then scored 2 long range efforts the 2nd a 30yard strike. We then hit the crossbar from 40yards but still went in at half time in front.

2nd hanworth pressed hard but ash kept catching them on the break & the hanworth keeper made several cracking saves. Then with 15mins to go hanworth pressure told & they levelled. In injury time the hanworth keeper again made a stunning save to deny ash the win, but a good performance by ash & a deserved point against a good side

Edited by aupostie

Smudge FYI my name is Ross and I'm from Woking. I'm friends with a lot of camberley people and heard through a friend. I didn't make the game as I was called out at work, would loved a beer with you old fella. What happened then, report on game?

Frimley Green 2 v 1 South Kilburn,the star man of the night the Referee.Made some very strange decisions.Overall on 90 mins Frimley were deserved winners and good hosts.Strangely though no one knew the Refs name,should I CONTACT the Asst CCL Referees Secretary for his name?