Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

Old Dodder

Southern section being drawn very soon, northern section done

Hereford Utd at home!

Saw them play at Chelmsford in 1969 or so, John Charles was their  player-manager

Just took a look at their forum, they're not looking forward to visiting us. Concerned about our goalscoring stats.

I'm prepared to help out for the ground preparation.

Cracking draw and well deserved for all the hard work getting their plus the financial implications potential banana skin for them just check with my friends in the far east if its worth a punt

The gap between the teams may not be as great as they (Hereford) think.  IMO we are Conference South standard and, but for the alleged sculduggery which allegedly took place last season, would still be playing in Conference South now.  All credit to them as they are showing us respect and I am sure we will certainly do the same for them.  It will be great for a team with such a fine Cup history to visit the Bridge.  It should be an enthralling game.

Be good to get Hartley Wintney away in the next round, don't imagine anybody has been to that ground?