Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

It's nice to see Barnet fans welcoming the return of Edgware Town with open arms, there doesn't seem to be any animosity there and why should there be:

http://www.onlybarnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7430

That thread is over 3 months old.

btw Edgware Town have a PSF on 26 July. Just updated the PSF thread.

I though as the unofficial spokesman you would have already posted that on this forum.

Well yes, Bushey Sports Club away, I wouldn't dream of stepping on your toes. With no disrespect to Bushey though I do think the Club should be setting their sights a bit higher than that shortly before the start of the eagerly awaited campaign

I think Edgware Town's pre - season line up looks good and there pre -season will be a bit tougher than most as they are starting from scratch.

Its a nice set up at Bushey Sports FC you should go to that game Mr Rhodes.

Well yes, Bushey Sports Club away, I wouldn't dream of stepping on your toes. With no disrespect to Bushey though I do think the Club should be setting their sights a bit higher than that shortly before the start of the eagerly awaited campaign

Clubs queue up to play psf's at Bushey Sports Club (the former Met Police Bushey) because of the superb playing surfaces available even in July!

I have it on good authority folks that brothers Roberto and Danniele Quattromini, formerly of Kentish Town and Hadley, have signed on the dotted line for the Club for next season

A nice article in the Edgware Times on Thursday folks about the Club's return from the dead:

http://www.times-series.co.uk/SPORT/11274425.Edgware_Town_set_for_league_return/

A nice article in the Edgware Times on Thursday folks about the Club's return from the dead:

http://www.times-series.co.uk/SPORT/11274425.Edgware_Town_set_for_league_return/

A nice little piece on the club. Have noticed on ETFC website that work has been delayed on the pitch, and it wont be ready for the beginning of the season...But the club has managed to lease Underhill from Barnet until SJP is ready...Bet that isn't cheap!!!

the club has managed to lease Underhill from Barnet until SJP is ready...Bet that isn't cheap!!!

:bigshock:

What happen to Daz Bloor the assistant manager? The article says Jamie is the assistant.

On their web site it says David Nocher is the programme editor.

What happen to Daz Bloor the assistant manager? The article says Jamie is the assistant.

Daz is still there, I assume it was a mistake, Dan is manager, Daz Assistant, Jamie & Kiochi coaches. I think Daz is covering the secretary role as well until they find a permanent one. A bloke named Steve Dale who was meant to be doing it disappeared from the scene after only a short time. He was at your club wasn't he Tony?

They were all at my club until we a change after losing 17 games on the trot. Steve Dale is no longer on our committee, he stood down when he was going to Edgware.

Edgware Town FC playing at Barnet FC ? im shocked :blink: that's going to cost a bit ? but im guessing it will only be for a couple of games ?

barnet50.jpg

Barnet%20FC.jpg

barnet53.jpg

Edgware Town FC playing at Barnet FC ? im shocked :blink: that's going to cost a bit ? but im guessing it will only be for a couple of games?

Savagebee - Don't be shocked, it just goes to show how serious Edgware Town are to progress

Savagebee - Don't be shocked, it just goes to show how serious Edgware Town are to progress

The ground hoppers will be out in force for Edgware Town FC games next season me thinks.

Won't the majority of them have already ticked Silver Jubilee Park though, it will be interesting to see what crowds Edgware Town get at Underhill won't it