Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

I see that the joyous news has reached another Forum who are busy debating it, one post states 'brilliant decision' and I couldn't agree more:

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=554940;page=8;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;guest=12594758

Karen - Er, I actually posted the link to another Forum on Friday, not all the posts are questioning the decision and, as I said, it's joyous news.

I half expected to see an article about Edgware Town in yesterday's Non League paper, it's going to be great publicity for the SSML to have the Club under their wing albeit only until the end of 2015/2016 when they're promoted to the Ryman League.

I half expected to see an article about Edgware Town in yesterday's Non League paper, it's going to be great publicity for the SSML to have the Club under their wing albeit only until the end of 2015/2016 when they're promoted to the Ryman League.

:o

You heard it here first folks - I'm sure Mr Rhodes is prepared to put his money where his mouth is

Well surely EdgwareTown are more than capable of doing a Glasgow Rangers

Could be 2016/17 if they are voted into Div 2.

OD's - Good point, it would just be delaying the inevitable for a season wouldn't it

I think this might have been discussed previously Has any club in the SSMFL gone from Div 1 or Div 2 to winning the prem in 2 or 3 seasons?

Or indeed to the Scottish Prem as Rhodes suggest they might by doing a Rangers. According to their main main Mr Rhodes ETFC are going to embarrass very side they face. I look forward to seeing them regular post 7,8 and 9 nil wins on their easy march through the divisions.

Maybe that's why the Club were placed in Division 1 as what's the point of them going in Division 2 if they are going to win every game by double figures

Maybe that's why the Club were placed in Division 1 as what's the point of them going in Division 2 if they are going to win every game by double figures

I'm sure there is a wealth of talent round that way, but if they had gone into div2 surely that standard of football would've been reflected in the standard of player they would've attracted.

I'm sure there is a wealth of talent round that way, but if they had gone into div2 surely that standard of football would've been reflected in the standard of player they would've attracted.

Well as their spokesman put them on a level with Rangers surely that wouldn't have been a problem?

Im happy that Edgware Town FC are back and playing at the lovely Silver Jubilee Park senior football should be played at that place but I can understand why people are confused by the decision to put them straight in to Division 1 and not in to Division 2 and im sure the Edgware Town FC committee were a bit surprised by that decision as well.

Good luck to Edgware Town FC and Ealing Town FC next season.