Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What the hell is this player up to

Its amazing how all these so called fans joined around 4pm yesterday.

Stefan,do yourself a favour,and stop getting your mates etc to post,they are not doing you any favours whatsoever.

The majority of the real supporters on here have said they think the abuse is out of order that you received.

As for the tweet sent before the Canvey game,lets just call it silly.

You use twitter,it is in the public domain and can be seen if a follower of yours elects to see it.

Whether you meant it as it appears to be read by many,that's for you and the management to talk about,personally,the more I think about it,it seems a silly thing to put before the biggest game of the season and I am sure it was just a laugh but having then been sent off,you can't blame people for jumping to a conclusion,it was a local derby,tensions are high etc,you surely must realise that it wasn't the cleverest thing to put.

So called followers of yours,calling the fans muppets,retards is only going to alienate the fans further and end in one outcome.

Getting bored of this.

As Kimble said, the chances of keeping Stefan for next season are next to nothing anyway so if he walks away we will lose him for a maximum of two games (I assume he will get a one game ban for the red card (two yellows).

Does he deserve an apology from the one fan that gave him abuse - yes, and I hope that fan does the right thing by Stefan.

Should he have made those tweets - No, not if he really gave a damn about the impact on the club.

As for the 'fans' who joined yesterday, please be honest about who you really are as you are insulting the intelligence of the real fans on here.

LISTEN YOU HELMETS FIRST THINGS FIRST IF IT WASNT FOR STEFANS GOALS YOU WOULD BE MID TABLE AT BEST NONE OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY PLAYED FOOTBALL OR BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOOTBALL SO KEEP YOUR SILLY OPINIONS TO YOURSELF! NO FAN SHOULD BE ABUSING PLAYERS FROM THE SIDE SO WHAT YOU PAY TO WATCH HIM PLAY THATS YOUR DECISION IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT HE HAS TO TWEET UNFOLLOW HIM IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM AS A PLAYER KEEP THE £8 TICKET MONEY AND GO BUY YOUR MRS A KEBAB! 

I think it's really sweet how you have come on here to defend your friend. Man likes Stefan I think.

Its amazing how all these so called fans joined around 4pm yesterday.

Stefan,do yourself a favour,and stop getting your mates etc to post,they are not doing you any favours whatsoever.

The majority of the real supporters on here have said they think the abuse is out of order that you received.

As for the tweet sent before the Canvey game,lets just call it silly.

You use twitter,it is in the public domain and can be seen if a follower of yours elects to see it.

Whether you meant it as it appears to be read by many,that's for you and the management to talk about,personally,the more I think about it,it seems a silly thing to put before the biggest game of the season and I am sure it was just a laugh but having then been sent off,you can't blame people for jumping to a conclusion,it was a local derby,tensions are high etc,you surely must realise that it wasn't the cleverest thing to put.

So called followers of yours,calling the fans muppets,retards is only going to alienate the fans further and end in one outcome.

Spot on Mick.

I think if Stefan goes it doesn't matter, there's always someone else that can score a goal, big time players like Stefan need to realise that. From what I can see, the club would be better off without a player like him around. Plenty of goal scorers out there WITHOUT a stinking attitude.

i think most fans would agree that stefan is just about the top player in the ryman league i didnt think he would even still be at hornchurch after xmas what with league clubs etc looking at him so the only small chance we had of keeping him was if we went up to the con south anyway ......there has been a lot on who said what on saturday but i didnt hear any bad comments being shouted to stefan unless it was when the players were walking off after the game it wasnt his best game for us but i thought he did ok during the game

Getting bored of this.

As for the 'fans' who joined yesterday, please be honest about who you really are as you are insulting the intelligence of the real fans on here.

I'm not guilty Lol.

From a neutrals viewpoint, if players are receiving a half decent salary then IMO supporters are entitled to criticize players, although it cant be good for team morale so is probably counter productive.  

I've kept quite on this subject for more than one reason, But I now think there is no further reason for this to continue. I would like to think that Stefan realises he may have been silly in his tweet on Saturday. As for the abuse I would also like to think that, that was started in frustration as we have come this close to the play offs and could miss out at such a late stage.

So lets all get behind OUR team this Saturday and draw a line under this subject. Don't forget we can still make it ............

Dibs

As a Wealdstone fan, every time I've seen Stefan play this season, he's one of very few players that I'd want from this league in the Wealdstone side, but after hearing this, and remembering in the 2-0 win at our place and him firing miles over the crossbar and muttering 'I ain't [****!!****]ing passing to any of you lot' to the rest of his team, has certainly given me second thoughts about him...

Once a player gets to a level where they are getting paid, even if it's only a few quid, and fans are paying to watch then they've got to be able to take any abuse/criticise that comes their way. I couldn't care less what ability a player has if he was was doing something I didn't like and be on his back for sure.

Let's see if he plays on Saturday and see who will be ass kissing when he gets us to play offs... Why hasn't this so called die hard fan come forward. Always thinking about sort term and not holding onto good players to build a better team and push as high as possible.

in all honestly if Jim has read this or heard about this he will know what to do as a manager but it is my belief that he will no longer play for us as a club, think a few fellow fans will agree with me on that as we know he can achieve a higher status in football. Ramo we we have to rely on other teams results before anything can happen. it is a squad of 11, not just 1 player, we as a club have had this before and it was very noticeable and to be honest very annoying, If this verbal abuse was from one of our own fans then I myself will ask around saturday who it was but i highly doubt one of our own will give it to our own player. Think all of this should be dropped now anyway.

I did not read the post on twitter, and nor do I intend to.

Stefan has been outstanding this season, and his partnership with George Purcell has done much to keep Hornchurch in the race for the play-offs.

We are still in with a chance, though it needs other clubs to lose on Saturday, so I hope everyone will get behind the club, and that there will be no abuse aimed at the players.

I'm not guilty Lol.

From a neutrals viewpoint, if players are receiving a half decent salary then IMO supporters are entitled to criticize players, although it cant be good for team morale so is probably counter productive.  

You're guilty of being a Romford fan - That's your crime, it's also your punishment Alan ;)

We are still in with a chance, though it needs other clubs to lose on Saturday, 

Not really. Dulwich are at home to Kingstonian and Lowestoft are at home to Harrow.  A defeat OR a draw for either home side would suit us should we win.

As someone who actually witnessed the incident I'd like to add my input.

Stefen had a poor attempt at goal from a free kick at the end of the game,the fan in question immediately began to shout how shit it was,with a few f..... Chucked in.

Not the most abusive comment I hear you say,but it lasted for around 15 seconds and started to make people standing close by uncomfortable, especially when I made aware that relatives of Stefen were yards away.

The hatred in his tone was what annoyed me and to be truthful it's not the 1st time this has happened. Me and my wife actually walked to the other side of the ground at a particular away game this season because of his actions and I always make sure I stay away from him and his crowd on match days.

Stefen has had a good season,as have previous strikers and I'm sure plenty will in the future, so let's not get too carried away with his exploits.

The majority of posters on here care deeply about the club,spend their hard earned money being very supportive of anyone in the red and white and don't deserve the childish comments which have been posted on here.

I for one hope Stefen is in the squad this weekend and he gives us a performance to remember.

Up the Urchins.