Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Promotion to Step 4 Applications

Because it's more amusing to let people hang themselves. Too much to say about things they know nothing about.

Damm, I'd better dig out that apology letter template

Yes good news. Kings Langley did a great job upgrading their ground. I have got to say how daft it is for any club to have to upgrade in such a short time. You should be able to get promoted on your current grade and do the work in the summer. But this too much common sense to football. 

I agree but the process is there and has been in place for a long time so clubs all know the deal. I think the best thing to do is upgrade ASAP, if financially possible, regardless of league position, and then everything is in place should you finish top of the pile. That's perfect world theory though.

Because it's more amusing to let people hang themselves. Too much to say about things they know nothing about.

I wholeheartedly apologise for expecting serious answers from a man whose "fishing" is more extreme than Robson Green's. I now know true shame.

Though I'm glutton for punishment, so I'll ask one more.

What's the deal on car parking? The criteria says you need "adequate" parking. Sounds pretty open. Do you actually need a set no. of spaces?

I guess the question is adequate for who? Officials? Players? Supporters? I can think of a number of grounds higher up the ladder that don't have a car park. I would have thought you have to provide for at least the officials and players, which we do already, as well as on street parking outside the ground. I actually think the issue of parking is actually one of less significance than other items which will be in place by the March 31st deadline

Hoddesdon Town has more than adequate parking within a 5-10 minute walk for any amount of fans that would ever want to watch a game there!

That's true NF. I go to watch St. Albans a lot and I have to park a good ten minute walk away from the ground. But then that's all part of going to watch football!