Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League - Week 1 fixtures and the rules; Sat Aug 31 by 12:30 please

Jago

Ben Stokes eh? 

Anyway - eyes down for a full house.  Here we go, here we go, here we go.  Bully off. Knit one, pearl one, knit two together.  Etc etc.

Late registration by MikeMike (good work Mr Michael) means we are kicking off with 10 in the Upminster Division and 10 in the Romford Collier Row (South).  It will be 4 up 4 down (yes - I know, but it's the only way we can finally relegate Lord Upminster and give myself and Cup of Tea an outside chance of the big time). The Dummy Team will be in operation until such time as Mick The Bat buys-in again (or anyone else).  I will be in your face at the Win+Fin match  to start extorting the dosh (Ozz and Wivenhoe go free).

We will do 14 matches (then play-offs) so you won't get to play everyone twice. But I'm sure you will cope.  (Rigamortis will set in if we go for the full 18).  Any questions - let me know - the rules (such as they are) are summarised at the end of this post.

Good luck y'all

JAGO.

-    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

HFCSA PREDICTION LEAGUE, 2019-20 (SPRING) - Week 1 - 31/08/19

You will be playing against:

image.png.9af87dd52eccdef34a70ed380a78dffa.png

Please predict on :

Schalke 04 v H. Berlin
Southampton v Man United (12:30)
Motherwell v Hibs
Yeovil v Notts County
Hornchurch v Win + Finch
Attendance :

Up the Urchins
Pep.

THE RULES

image.png.ed5f2e5aa16c0423d26d2bd9aa28d117.png

Schalke 04 1 v 1 H. Berlin
Southampton 1 v 2 Man United (12:30)
Motherwell 2 v 1 Hibs
Yeovil 1 v 2 Notts County
Hornchurch 2 v 0 Win + Finch
Attendance: 247

HALLERgen Lights XI 

Schalke 04 1 v 1 H. Berlin
Southampton 2 v 3 Man United (12:30)
Motherwell 2 v 0 Hibs
Yeovil 1 v 1 Notts County
Hornchurch 3 v 0 Win + Finch
Attendance: 219

Schalke 04 2 v  1 H. Berlin
Southampton 1 v 2 Man United (12:30)
Motherwell 2 v 0 Hibs
Yeovil 0 v 2 Notts County
Hornchurch 2 v 0 Win + Finch
Attendance : 279

Is Sir Gary likely to predict - or is he just waiting to see what Ozz or Mick The Bat do?  Ideally the latter  ?

If anyone sees him before the game feel free to give him a nudge.  (or jot them down and give them to me).  Ta very.

Schalke 2-1 H. Berlin
Southampton 1-2 Man United (12:30)
Motherwell 2-0 Hibs
Yeovil 1-1 Notts County
Hornchurch 3-1 Win + Finch
Attendance : 247

Ben Stokes eh? 

Anyway - eyes down for a full house.  Here we go, here we go, here we go.  Bully off. Knit one, pearl one, knit two together.  Etc etc.

Late registration by MikeMike (good work Mr Michael) means we are kicking off with 10 in the Upminster Division and 10 in the Romford Collier Row (South).  It will be 4 up 4 down (yes - I know, but it's the only way we can finally relegate Lord Upminster and give myself and Cup of Tea an outside chance of the big time). The Dummy Team will be in operation until such time as Mick The Bat buys-in again (or anyone else).  I will be in your face at the Win+Fin match  to start extorting the dosh (Ozz and Wivenhoe go free).

We will do 14 matches (then play-offs) so you won't get to play everyone twice. But I'm sure you will cope.  (Rigamortis will set in if we go for the full 18).  Any questions - let me know - the rules (such as they are) are summarised at the end of this post.

Good luck y'all

JAGO.

-    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

HFCSA PREDICTION LEAGUE, 2019-20 (SPRING) - Week 1 - 31/08/19

You will be playing against:

Please predict on :

Schalke 04 v H. Berlin
Southampton 1v 3Man United (12:30)
Motherwell 0v 2Hibs
Yeovil 1v 2Notts County
Hornchurch 5v 1Win + Finch
Attendance :269

Archived