Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg; Wk 7 results, wk 8 games: 19th Oct by 12:30

Jago

Decent result yesterday with a below par performance – but they all count etc etc.  Decent crowd too which caught a lot of us out in the prediction league.  Well done Jordan and co for the efforts in advertising the game.

We are now half way through the Autumn league (yes we play 14 games not 18 before I hear any bleating) – so time for you to take stock,  shepherd your resources and slam in the lamb for the second half.  Nope -  I have no idea why this posting has slid down a sheep farming theme either but sometimes these things just happen. Baaahh.

Top sheep-dog in Div 1 remains Mr D but a rare defeat yesterday to the ever-consistent Paul C has opened things right up.  Wivenhoe will be pleased to get back into contention (to stay up!) with a comfortable win against the ever-inconsistent 1961 COYS.  And Blackballed remains wallowing in sheep-dip wondering what he has to do to get a win.  (Score more goals than the opposition is my somewhat unorthodox advice Dave).

In Division sheep-poo, I'm still waiting for Microsoft’s investigations into why their normally reliable Excel product a) placed Cup of Tea on top of the league last week and b) has kept him there this week.  Once is unfortunate, twice feels like carelessness.  Anyway, Bill Gates is having a look.  The battle at the very bottom ended all square as Mick the Bat and The New Sheep couldn’t be separated.  Mick’s always had a thing for sheep I’m told.  And MikeMike’s "Jekyll and Hyde" season continues – now with an impressively wayward WWWWLLL record.  Meanwhile Baby Jago sauntered into the auto-promotion places by pulling the wool over Sir Colin – who incidentally has now paid his subs (thank you sir - always best to approach him after a win!). Which just leaves Hatted Urchin on the aged debtors list.  I'm saying nothing.  Scottish tightwad.

Next week we have the 2 big father-son derbies so there will be tears before bedtime one way or the other.

Here you go for the full bollox...

UPMINSTER ELITE
image.png.3d8280b972abf87d1a68ae70f6821e10.png

image.png.17f2d97edd928fb43dedfa9d0368cac7.png

COLLIER ROW NOT SO ELITE
image.png.e2aa6fb05e18765ce0be585d9202133f.png

image.png.22c44fd44cbf99085a20819f3279bbda.png

NEXT WEEK

image.png.0121e5e8e90e28562003e64bc8938d0f.png

Predictez-vous on this lot - Week 8, 19th October 2019

Lazio v Atalanta
Everton v WHU (12:30)
Middlesbrough v West Brom
Potters Bar v Barnet (FAC) (12:30)
Leatherhead v Hornchurch
Att:

That is all.   Here's hoping for a disconsolate Baby Jago by Saturday evening.

JAGO.

Lazio 1 v 2 Atalanta
Everton 1 v 1 WHU (12:30)
Middlesbrough 1 v 2 West Brom
Potters Bar 1 v 3 Barnet (FAC) (12:30)
Leatherhead 1 v 2 Hornchurch
Att: 378

17 hours ago, Jago said:

Lazio 1 v 1 Atalanta
Everton 2 v 0 WHU (12:30)
Middlesbrough 0 v 1 West Brom
Potters Bar 0 v 5 Barnet (FAC) (12:30)
Leatherhead 1v 3 Hornchurch
At369

The wheels have come off, the sheep's wool has well and truly been lifted. I blame those pesky Urchins beating Carshalton when I predicted a loss, karma has well and truly bitten. However I have four more "W"'s than I expected so silver linings.

Doctor Colin and the Cantilever :

Lazio 1-1 Atalanta
Everton  1-1 WHU (12:30)
Middlesbrough 1-1 West Brom
Potters Bar 0-2  Barnet (FAC) (12:30)
Leatherhead 1-2 Hornchurch
Att 380

The Wizzardy Wonders of Wizzzard Land :

Lazio 1-1 Atalanta
Everton  2-1 WHU (12:30)
Middlesbrough 1-1 West Brom
Potters Bar 0-2  Barnet (FAC) (12:30)
Leatherhead 1-2 Hornchurch
Att  366

On 15/10/2019 at 12:25, Dinamo Urchin said:

Middlesbrough 1 v 3 West Brom

This is your one big chance for insider knowledge until the Spring season - we're all rootin' for you. ?  Except of course Andy D and he couldn't take the stress so folded.

Lazio 1 v 0 Atalanta
Everton 1 v 0 WHU (12:30)
Middlesbrough 1 v 2 West Brom
Potters Bar 1 v 4 Barnet (FAC) (12:30)
Leatherhead 1 v 3 Hornchurch
Att: 379

Archived