Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy Semi Final Draw

At this stage any team can win this Trophy and although this is the worst draw we can have Notts might just be a little distracted if drawn into a promotion or play off fight in a months time.  So for the Urchins it's another cup final game and the team deserves it's chance against a recently former football league side

Go for it Lads you have the chance to create history without fear!!!

Up The Urchins

on paper toughest draw we could get. plus away from home isn't ideal.  I don't think they'll underestimate us, but believe there is heavy squad rotation going on so we will wait and see.  looks like they charge per stream so should help the club coffers a bit too.

if we can put the same amount of passion in as we did against Darlington, we have every chance.  

good luck in your semi finals (from an etfc fanas you have 3 of our old players)

i do find it hard to take in that  professional football teams can entre what should be for semo pro clubs ,Is it me or is there unfair advantage ??

Agree with Old Towner on this Notts County are a massive club compared to Hornchurch and to be in the same competition seems a bit unfair but that's the luck of the draw. Sure we'll give them a good game and who knows? We've beaten bigger clubs to get this far. Saying that, would have preferred to be home to Woking!!! COYU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived