Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Non MyFC Fleet Fans

Jeff

Originally Posted By: doheochai
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
How many voted then?

About 6,500

The election took over a month - far too bloody long. By the end of the second week the candidates were bored, never mind the rest of the membership. The only thing that made it interesting in the last week was Loosey withdrawning and then re-entering the election again (after he received hundreds of messages beggin him to reconsider feedback)

And Jeff is right - the smilies are muh more fun on here. hyperactive

So only approximately 1 fifth could be bothered to vote, the rest bitch and moan on their forum!
Once again the minority make the rules, the majority complain, then want to change the rules to suit themselves............Some outfit this!
If the other 4 fifths decide to quit in February(?), then the Fleet will be in a worse position than they were before the takeover!
Reason, MyFC raise the budget without knowing whether they can sustain the payments next year. This makes the monthly debt even greater than it was, then Willie shakes his head and walks away.
No differebt than a sugar Daddy taking over the club and getting bored.............Except, how much will this have cost Willie, 35 quid?
Told you this was a scam, right from the start(this for Bernard, as I can't stand seeing him disappointed!)

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Jeff
Dom. You really start needing to realise I am almost always correct.

singram...??

grin

HAHAHA! and he is SUCH a corporate man now .. it's quite distressing to see the change in him grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Jeff
Dom. You really start needing to realise I am almost always correct.

singram...??

grin

HAHAHA! and he is SUCH a corporate man now .. it's quite distressing to see the change in him grin

One of only four names that crop on every society board post!

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz

Why cannot people see that it isn't , nor cannot work?

I think that most can gaz but the problem lies with the members perception of what they paid for and also the legal issues of selling the concept and then disbanding it...at the moment its being allowed to drift into obscurity without any change in policy thereby no risk of legals from dissatisfied members...

if an official announcement is made that its being kiboshed the ambulance chasers will be out in full vampire attire...grin

I have not read nor commented on this forum for ages but have just spent a while reading this thread

Where has all this anger and animosity come from ? My last memory of a Fleet game was that great day at Wembley.

In a nutshell, without the MyFC investment the club would have gone bust last Easter and there would be no club. This is a fact as far as I know and as an actual share holder (not MyFC),I saw the books - it was a horror story of amazing magnitude!

Whether anyone agrees with the MyFC ideas or thoughts about running a club, it is irrelevant. I repeat, without their investment we wouldn't be watching football this coming season in Northfleet.

So what's the problem guys ? Us long standing supporters (40 years on my record) have a team to watch, in our local stadium (known affectionately as "The shed of dreams").

So what can be so bad in that? If the renewals of MyFC are not forthcoming, so what, we are in a much better position than before the webby boys bought us. If we are playing well and near the top of the league, attendances will go up, if not, we will attract the usual 900 die hards like last season + visitors.

At least now we have the security of seeing our boys in red for a few more years at least.

Also, if these guys are so angry with each other, why don't they meet face to face to clear the air rather than slag each other off on this forum.

Grow up boys please !