Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
the members are also voting on paying the weekly running costs for the next few weeks.

we have a renewal drive and an advertising/marketing campaign to retain members. the free game is all part of that and more.

the members subscription money hasnt run out yet, but we need a big renewal number in Feb.

Have you considered joining ?

Goes to show, the scheme is a failure! Membership fees were supposed to do that!
It is costing more than the 35 quid to "own"(sniggers into my Cornflakes!)a Club!

either way its a farce jeff...

and be careful of all this we stuff as well mate as it could bite you grin...

no one knows what the financials are and no one will find out.....chaos rules theory is being applied for safety as the rats run for cover from the inevitable fall out this spring....as I have already said....anyone with any nonse will stay clear of that little lot...

They must have a very skillful accountant to make the money go that far. Buying the Club, paying off(some of) the existing debt, week to week running of the Club, which if the figures first revealed, showed increasing the running costs, hence the debt. Well seeing nobody has seen how finances are handled(especially the members), they can say whatever they like!

on the "we" bit I feel ok saying that as I am a member of myfc. I understand I might have to look a EUFC fan in the eye one day and tell them what my part of that was.

I went to the Woking game and find it hard to say "we" need more width, pace whatever. I cant see me wearing a scarf anytime soon, but Im going again Saturday.

I didnt see any rats running for cover yesterday, I met a lot of very friendly people.

Finances? its a big month for sure but AFF might need to chalk up another year on the headstone yet.

on the "we" bit I feel ok saying that as I am a member of myfc. I understand I might have to look a EUFC fan in the eye one day and tell them what my part of that was.

I went to the Woking game and find it hard to say "we" need more width, pace whatever. I cant see me wearing a scarf anytime soon, but Im going again Saturday.

I didnt see any rats running for cover yesterday, I met a lot of very friendly people.

Finances? its a big month for sure but AFF might need to chalk up another year on the headstone yet.

For your information, the Headstone reads "Gravesend and Northfleet!"

jeff you have been a member of myfc for 5 minutes and haven't got a clue what has gone on.....your comments above do you little justice at all to be frank....the rats I refer to are the board members who have resigned recently after taking advice on their personal postions re culpability but not before spouting their uninformed sh1te on here as they sought to make themselves important.....de je vu...?

funny how that importance paled somewhat when they realised that they could be held accountable in a court of law...grin

30,000 paying customers have been misled here jeff so be a myfc member by all means but perleeeeease do not preach to us original members or die hard fleet fans like les who have made it our business to monitor this outrageous scam from day one...

if I were you I would make sure that I was as a far away from enticing money out of innocent members as possible....they might be in line for refunds and the enterprise act of 02 makes those that instigated said payments culpable...!!

think on...

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Les is a die hard Fleet fan.
Correct verb, wrong tense.
He follows Fleet from afar, contributing little to the Fleet cause apart from negativity here.
A Fleet fan watches Fleet some or all of the time, or contributing financially in other ways.
Quit bitching, Les, and help us out.

he is helping you out gaz...you just cannot see it as you are blinded by your involment with the spin doctors of myfc who targeted you as a soft and pliable new recruit.....les has been consistent throughout this whole debacle...you haven't tho' have you...?

slag me off all you like but you lose serious house points when you start on your own....who's next I wonder....??

Precisely in what way is Les helping the club.?
2 things the Fleet are desparate for'
1.Bodies throught the turnstiles OR
2 MYFC OR Fleet trust membership if you live too far away to attend.

You are quite correct but if I were you I would leave the likes of AFF No 1, Uncle Urchin and Claudius to stew in their hatred of MyFC until they boil dry. I can't understand how their reconstituted rubbish in any way helps the club. Let them quietly fade away together on what is now their personal forum.

les is being true to the club gaz and its principles and not selling his soul to the devil as others have done...from where I sit he and maybe one or two others have come out of this with some dignity which sadly is more than I can say for you ...that does disappoint me somewhat I am sorry to say...

old fan...aka someone else I know well....grin

I have no hatred for anything except self serving greedy people who seek to promote themselves in NL football without putting their hands in their pockets or doing any work for their clubs.......yes that is an issue with me....

as for fading away....see my posts.....don't fink so....grin

TBH, Karl, I couldn't give a toss what you think - it is irrelevent to Fleet as you are lot a fan or supporter,just an interloper on fleets unnofficial forum.

My conciounce is clear, I haven't "sold out" to anyone, I remain an independant EUFC fan and supporter, paying my hard earned dosh at the gate and cheering and jeering as the game goes on.

I have never, not probably will ever be a part of MYFC, which probably shocks you seem to think I have been "headhunted".

The fact that I have no affiliation to MYFC does not seem to be a problem to them.

As you have the solution, perhaps you could offer to buy EUFC id it all goes belly up, after all you do have experience, don't you.

To clear things up once and for all, I offered my services to the CEO, which was accepted.

TBH, Karl, I couldn't give a toss what you think - it is irrelevent to Fleet as you are lot a fan or supporter,just an interloper on fleets unnofficial forum.
My conciounce is clear, I haven't "sold out" to anyone, I remain an independant EUFC fan and supporter, paying my hard earned dosh at the gate and cheering and jeering as the game goes on.
I have never, not probably will ever be a part of MYFC, which probably shocks you seem to think I have been "headhunted".
The fact that I have no affiliation to MYFC does not seem to be a problem to them.
As you have the solution, perhaps you could offer to buy EUFC id it all goes belly up, after all you do have experience, don't you.
To clear things up once and for all, I offered my services to the CEO, which was accepted.

yes we know all of that gaz but its not me that is slagging off my own fans or bannng and deleting them on a myfc controlled forum....that accolade belongs to you.....you can post all you wish but its the truth...

This is probably my last post here, just to say...

Gaz, oldfan and all you proper fans who post on here...leave the stirrers to it. Don't feed them. (I was rightly advised not to anymore). It's all recycled cobblers. We could be here arguing the same points forever and ever.

Let this forum alone once and for all and let the idiots talk among themselves. Seriously. You're dealing with people who have nothing better to do than to talk about all the negative things possible attached to our club even though they have nothing to do with it... don't waste your time here anymore, there's no point.

Sadly, I think you are right, Hannah.

I will pm Ian Day to thank him for all his efforts running the forum, but the true fans have now left and closed the door behind them, leaving what is left to people who do not watch the Fleet and do not understand the reality of what Fleet are about.

See you back on the official site.

Signing off for the last time, and deleting this site from "my favourites"

Gaz (a proper fan, because I actually pay to watch).