Fans Focus - Non League Football

management

i play for sandhurst, people are entitled to there opinions and i have been told about this via txt from another player, i agree it should be done in house and like its been said there was a meeting last night where issues were brought to attention, training is a huge issue at fizzers and thats probably where the problem stems from. nobody wants to train till 10'o clock on a thurs night some of us have kids and a family to get home to. with people saying sandhurst need a defensive coach is abit strong, when the players there are more than good enough but the back 4 is reshuffled almost every game so theres the issue there. its all problems for salvatore and lee to conquer as management.

Lee ? Is that Lee Riddell ? Is he the Assistant Manager at Sandhurst ?

As I said TC ... What is the alternative ????

There were alternatives when I was there, but obviously things change. It may have been a one off for all I know but I know some were not happy about doing it.

I do agree though, if there is a problem, you don't air it here. Knowing Duncs, I would be suprised if people found him unapproachable.

i play for sandhurst, people are entitled to there opinions and i have been told about this via txt from another player, i agree it should be done in house and like its been said there was a meeting last night where issues were brought to attention, training is a huge issue at fizzers and thats probably where the problem stems from. nobody wants to train till 10'o clock on a thurs night some of us have kids and a family to get home to. with people saying sandhurst need a defensive coach is abit strong, when the players there are more than good enough but the back 4 is reshuffled almost every game so theres the issue there. its all problems for salvatore and lee to conquer as management.
Tue and Thur always training nights in senior football... and sometimes other nights aswell... What are the options for other venues to train.... Why don't you or some of the players try and find alternative training at different venues and times... I can assure you that it is not easy..... Also what is the difference between finishing at 9-9.30 or 10... its a training night so if you are dedicated enough that is how it is....

If they are referring to what I think they are, then playing for Sandhurst but training in Langley (5 junctions of the M4 away from Sandhurst, or a trek down the A30) is a bit much. You wouldn't even expect most Step 4 clubs to do that.

Anyone who has been involved with the running of teams knows that trying to get a training venue in an area where there are lots of senior teams (let alone the numerous amateur teams) vying for the same spaces/slots is incredibly difficult. However, if you are going to improve/maintain high standards/progress you need to train and if that means a bit of travelling or at later times then surely that is better than not training at all? Travelling to Langley might not be ideal but Sandhurst certainly wouldn't be the first team to do it. Bracknell Town trained at Langley not too long ago and I know that Henley Town have trained at the Madjeski from time to time. It's far from perfect but it also shows who is dedicated and who is not.

Availability of winter training is an issue in our area.

Local facilities are tending to hire block bookings to 5-a-side leagues, rather than individual clubs.

There are provisional plans to build three 3G pitches locally, so hopefully this will help to eradicate the issue.

Lee ? Is that Lee Riddell ? Is he the Assistant Manager at Sandhurst ?

Yes that is lee ridell. assistant at sandhurst !!

If you play at this level then you should be expected to be committed to 2 evenings and a Saturday every week. If your not willing to do that then you should play local park football. When i was at Sandhurst there was a lot more respect for the club and managers then there is now. We used to train at Arborfield which is a 60 mile round trip from my house, but everyone was all ways there. There doesn't seem to be any senior players setting the right examples like there used to be. There's no way this would be happening while Pete Browning and Unders (Fizzer) were in charge.

You have to be looking at facilities for training for next year NOW and I still think u will struggle as teams that have them don't give them up. They are like rocking horse sh1t.

The problems at Sandhurst don't actually stem

From training issues tho do they? There is a bigger picture here that everyone is missing out on. Issues need to be resolved at the club before it spirals out of control. Personally the current players are not good enough, and never will be. Drastic changes are needed.

Would it be the same though,if people started slagging off Guernsey in numbers.All with their First post H.K.P,YOU WOULD BE HAPPY 'YES'.Lets see if they return.You see it does not really matter to me,what is said about any Club or Person,I have no axe to grind,but I DO HATE COWARDS,AND THAT IS WHAT THEY WERE.A BIT LIKE MR. NICE GUY,so it is only about viewing figures,not decency,lets get a pair of Big Tits posted,sure that would be enjoyed by all,it done the Whyteleafe site no harm,even our own Bomaya commented,whatever floats your boat.

Smudge, I was simply saying it was a good topic with lots of replies and views. I personally did not agree with the way they went about things. Makes for a lively forum.

Some have slagged off GFC, I may then defend them. We all have a right to a view.

,lets get a pair of Big Tits posted,sure that would be enjoyed by all,it done the Whyteleafe site no harm,even our own Bomaya commented,whatever floats your boat.

Your rambling attacks on me get more obscure by the day. :D

I was asked what I thought of them, rude not to answer Mr Farmie.