Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What is the Solution? (Guernsey fixtures)

Smudge

Funny that Guernsey aren't allowed to moan about anything, but just imagine the crescendo on here if just one single club was told to go there on a Wednesday.

Well said TRS,but just think of the increased viewing figures,bring it on.

I was at Sth Pk v Chessy but I never said where I spoke to the chairman!!!

And I only asked what game you were at last night. If people wish to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 then they will :)

And I only asked what game you were at last night. If people wish to put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5 then they will :)

:D :D :ph34r:

Guernsey will still finish runners up and get promoted.

Personally think that more CCL Fixtures should be on Sundays,crowds would be bigger for starters.

I think the last sunday game that GFC were involved in was 9th December against Erith in the FA Vase (4-0) we had 1005 people then.

Theres a lot more coming up though!

I'd be surprised if Epsom were the team unhappy with a Sunday trip. We are about as lucky as it gets with these fixtures as we have the Bank Holiday afterwards so few people even need a day off.

Having said that, if they are not happy with going on a Sunday, when is there a better date. It looks like the League has done what it can here.

As for whether Guernsey can win promotion will now depend on the strength of its squad players. We'll have a much better idea once they've played us and South Park next week. Two wins for Guernsey place them as clear favourites andd two draws would probably do the same. However, losing either game would be a real handicap.

Pretty sure there is no deadline as players have been called up recently who maybe weren't in the squad at the start of the season. But I don't know for sure.

31st March - standard rule for all Leagues.

6.5 CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATIONS

After 5pm on the 31st March each season, registrations and transfer of registrations will be declined or will be approved subject to such limitations and restrictions as the Board may determine and, if so determined, the player shall only be eligible to play in the matches for which permission is granted by the Board

Sunday,is a day of rest and prayer after all.When was the last CCL Sunday fixture?

Congregation required for a Mass at Footes Lanes, Sunday at 1.30pm. Sermon to be read by Reverend Tony Vance with readings by Sam Cochrane and Ross Allen

Congregation required for a Mass at Footes Lanes, Sunday at 1.30pm. Sermon to be read by Reverend Tony Vance with readings by Sam Cochrane and Ross Allen

you might need that "congregation" to mop up!!!

you might need that "congregation" to mop up!!!

sun is out and light wind

but some black clouds in the distance

game on please!!!!!